AWS Cloud Architect Job Oriented Training

AWSCloudArchitect

Course Name: AWS Cloud Architect / AWS DevOps Architect Job Oriented Training

Training Type: Instructor-led, Job and Interview Oriented (Not for folks looking for Certifications Training)

Audience Type: Fresh Grads / Experienced who are looking for a direction to pursue their career in AWS public Cloud.

How this Training is different from other courses available on the web:

The courses available in the market will help you understand all the concepts of AWS, most of the times leaving you in overwhelming state. And even after spending so much time, you may be in confusion to express your skill set in interviews. The truth is, in your real job, you will not need all knowledge out there.

What you need is focused skill set with real-time scenarios to understand the concepts better and get some hands-on. This will help you better prepare for your interviews, apply for the jobs relevant to your skill set, project yourself better in the interviews and increase the chances of getting the interviews / jobs. Every concept discussed, will have lab session. All the hands-on labs tried and verified in the class itself. So, you don’t need to spend much time after the class.

Why should I take this course / How this course helps me in getting a job:
     I learned from my experience that “If you know your goal, you are half done”. The very first aim of this training is to give you a direction and clear path. This training content is picked from my experience and after talking to my colleagues and other cloud architects who are working in the industry.

What content will be covered:

1.  Fundamentals of Cloud Computing and its Offerings from scratch (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
   2. Understanding AWS infrastructure, Regions, Availability Zones
   3. AWS Account Setup
   4. Cloud Governance – IAM Identity Center, AWS Organizations, Service Catalog, Landing zones
   5. Access Management – IAM Users, Groups, Roles, Policies, Service Control Policies (SCP) , Data Security
   6. Security Groups, AMI
   7. FinOps assessment – Will give some example tools.
   8. Datacenter migrations
   9. Cloud Infra deployments – Infrastructure as code (IaC) using CloudFormation and Terraform
   10.Cloud DevOps – CI/CD, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Git, AWS CodeCommit, Code pipeline, CodeBuild
   11. Assessment of existing infrastructure and practices against AWS well architected framework (Cost, Security, Reliability, Operational Excellence, Performance optimization, Sustainability)
   12. Configuring AWS resources using Python AWS package Boto3
   13. AWS Services: EC2, S3, RDS, Auto Scaling, Route 53, CloudFront, VPC, VPC Peering, Load balancers
   14. ITSM / ITIL process management
   15. Resume preparation and Interview guidance

About the Instructor:

AWS Certified Architect Professional with 20+ years of industry experience and based in California. Worked in big enterprises and startups. Worked as Solution Architect, Engineering Leader, and Cloud Architect. Experience in interviewing people for technical and non-technical roles.

Call to Action:
If you have any questions and wanted to discuss more, please call me / WhatsApp me on +14083848193
Email: [email protected]