Granite or quartz for kitchen countertops

Venkatlukky

2 hours ago, Agnatavasi said:

Granite- withstands heat and easy to handle. Only problem is that it is porous so if not sealed properly water goes in or easy to stain as the color VM an go through the pores.

Quartz- man made and super easy to clean and maintain. Does not have pores so no worries about stains. Only problem is it cannot withstand heat. So need to be careful when placing hot objects or vessels.

Quartz also gets stain... easily 

I went with Granite when all my friends are going with quartz...I don't see a point...i am not convinced of how its better....its just a craze...7-8 years back its granite and now its quartz....I don't know what the rage will be after few years hence no point in spending on it if its pricy

Bro , shaddock design center is a money pit. You’ll get quartzite which is a natural stone for the price they are quoting for quartz. Shaddock owns the design center and are riding the prices as per their wish. If you are ok with getting things done later after close , you can go with the basic one they give and get it upgraded after closing. Check with this guy Raj (+1 (314) 359-3367) he owns a stone shop and you can check with him before you decide if you want to go with the builder or want to get things done outside 

Granite look ey different .. quartz ki aaa look raadhu .. easy ga manufactured or artificial ani telisipothadi