School fee in india

kakatiya

55 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

I moved when my my daughter is UKG and son in 2nd grade...   

pillala kosam nenu now or never anattu 2018 loo return vachhesaanu and i know more i delay kids find difficult to adopt to schools , indian culture and reading indian languages for 2nd and 3rd grade in schools...

high school ayitee nuvvu anattu its tough and international schools are best option to join..

parents kuda koncham tyagam cheyyali if at all they have motto to return back to india then do it when kids are in primary school else better stay back where u are..

School education aiyte India is far better for sure. Ikkada I have seen kids from the so called best school districts and compared with my cousins kids in Hyd. Hyd kids are far far advanced whether its math or science. Highlight enti ante even reading/writing lo koda Hyd kids were way ahead than ikkada kids. Ikkada valu just accent to english baga mataladutaru tappa manchi ga essay write cheya leru even in 5th/6th grade. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

6 lakhs ki ekkadiki teeskeltharu bhayya excursion ki? foreign tour ah?

ade kada, manchi business model

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

Which school is this ? If this is school with top infra and amenities then makes sense . 

maa oorlo nenu chudukunna school still charging 30k annually . 

LKG/Nursery ki top infra em vuntadi to make sense. this is looting

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, baabaa said:

School education aiyte India is far better for sure. Ikkada I have seen kids from the so called best school districts and compared with my cousins kids in Hyd. Hyd kids are far far advanced whether its math or science. Highlight enti ante even reading/writing lo koda Hyd kids were way ahead than ikkada kids. Ikkada valu just accent to english baga mataladutaru tappa manchi ga essay write cheya leru even in 5th/6th grade. 

Essay writing okkate kadu kada bro. overall ga compare cheyali activities, sports. just books is bad .

1 hour ago, andhra_jp said:

I moved when my my daughter is UKG and son in 2nd grade...   

pillala kosam nenu now or never anattu 2018 loo return vachhesaanu and i know more i delay kids find difficult to adopt to schools , indian culture and reading indian languages for 2nd and 3rd grade in schools...

high school ayitee nuvvu anattu its tough and international schools are best option to join..

parents kuda koncham tyagam cheyyali if at all they have motto to return back to india then do it when kids are in primary school else better stay back where u are..

how is India treating you, I moved a Year ago.. chekcing out international schools.. 2.5 lakhs for UKG tuition 

5 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

LKG/Nursery ki top infra em vuntadi to make sense. this is looting

yes, LKG and nursery ki avasaram ledu

but some infra can be used like swimming pool.

Instead of playing outside they can play in gymnasium . 

Rooms AC undacchu

US lo schools lo yenni materials untayi, avi undacchu. When I was a kid all we had was a palaka , balpam anthey

and much more... AM not saying school fees in india are out of control , yes they are out of control that's why many of us can't even thnk of going back to india since its free here. Supply and demand plays role here, parents who can afford want to spend top money on their childs education yentha fees unte antha great ani. India lo education ki chala importance istharu and educational institute owners are taking advantage of it. City lo realestate gurinchi telisindhe akkada school with acres of land kattinaru ante yenni crores ayi untundhi ? And owners want to get their money back in 5 years. And many are owned by politicians directly or indirectly.

But public always has a choice to go to other schools , but no we want international schools only otherwise society to paruvu pothundi. We are the reason why school fees are out of control.

21 minutes ago, quest said:

yendukante idi fake post kabatti

chala schools lo inthe undi fees more or less... this is on high end

1) Agakhan Academy (7l per year)

2) Obul Reddy (3-4l per year)

3) Sriram International (3-4l)

4) Oakridge (guessing 4-6 per yr)

1 hour ago, baabaa said:

One more thing : Ikkada education puts lot of importance on public speaking, presentations, debate, team building,creativity  etc... WHich is no existent in many of indian schools. Andhuke mana desis mostly on tech side but can't grow beyond the architecture role.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, yemdoing said:

yes, LKG and nursery ki avasaram ledu

but some infra can be used like swimming pool.

Instead of playing outside they can play in gymnasium . 

Rooms AC undacchu

US lo schools lo yenni materials untayi, avi undacchu. When I was a kid all we had was a palaka , balpam anthey

and much more... AM not saying school fees in india are out of control , yes they are out of control that's why many of us can't even thnk of going back to india since its free here. Supply and demand plays role here, parents who can afford want to spend top money on their childs education yentha fees unte antha great ani. India lo education ki chala importance istharu and educational institute owners are taking advantage of it. City lo realestate gurinchi telisindhe akkada school with acres of land kattinaru ante yenni crores ayi untundhi ? And owners want to get their money back in 5 years. And many are owned by politicians directly or indirectly.

But public always has a choice to go to other schools , but no we want international schools only otherwise society to paruvu pothundi. We are the reason why school fees are out of control.

couldn't agree more...

one other observation is: normal schools are not charging less... for example, a decent cbse school is charging 1.25-1.5 lakhs and international school is charging 2.5 L tuition.  So in the parents eyes - the difference between an average school and a good school is just 1 lakh and they can afford.

Unless people have financial constraints, they are not going to choose schools that less than 1L

------

For my kid: UKG to 10+2 (13 years): Tuition + transportation + Bf and Lunch comes down to 1.04 Cr. Calculated based on the 10% increase every year (they explicitly mentioned that). I think I am fine with spending a 1 crore on education over 13 years, this is one of the top 12 international schools (per any rankings online) but not the top most. 

8 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

chala schools lo inthe undi fees more or less... this is on high end

1) Agakhan Academy (7l per year)

2) Obul Reddy (3-4l per year)

3) Sriram International (3-4l)

4) Oakridge (guessing 4-6 per yr)

bro, yelaa unnav? how is life?

10 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

One more thing : Ikkada education puts lot of importance on public speaking, presentations, debate, team building,creativity  etc... WHich is no existent in many of indian schools. Andhuke mana desis mostly on tech side but can't grow beyond the architecture role.

I can’t help but laugh when people say Indian rote learning is better than US practical based education system. Of course there will be some exceptions but overall it’s a joke 

Ikkada property tax kattukovadam better anipistundi.. ee school fees chustunte. Idharu pillalu vunte asalu ela chadivistaru.. Na engineering motham kalipi 75K ayindi.