School fee in india

kakatiya

4 hours ago, Truth_Holds said:

Oakridge school fee laaga undhi..

Don't understand the craze for IB curriculum..

Cousins kids ki Hyderabad lo Telugu rayadam/chadavadam kuda raadu. Matladadaniki namoshi. It is laughable. 

2 hours ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I feel ye school lo ayina it depends on the kid... sharp ayithe anni vastayi lekapothe emi ravu... the concept of school is socializing and building on other ideas... pakkana kids nundi ideas imbibe chesukuntaru... and the quality of idea comes from the quality of the school... cheap schools ki velthe no discipline and pan parag alavatlu vastayi... too costly schools vasthe drugs alavatu ayithayi... so you need to find a balance... mana financial status ki tagattu schools ki pampisthe similar mindset kids and their parents vastaru...

I dont beleive US schools are better than Indian schools or viceversa... if all US schools are better then why are Indians choosing better school districts??

Better schools district enduku ante kids and parent will responsible.  It more disciplined than lower rating schools … ledu ante substance @buse ani daarunaga influence aitaru kids teluyakunda .. not just high grade, high marks by going to better rating schools. 

2 hours ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I feel ye school lo ayina it depends on the kid... sharp ayithe anni vastayi lekapothe emi ravu... the concept of school is socializing and building on other ideas... pakkana kids nundi ideas imbibe chesukuntaru... and the quality of idea comes from the quality of the school... cheap schools ki velthe no discipline and pan parag alavatlu vastayi... too costly schools vasthe drugs alavatu ayithayi... so you need to find a balance... mana financial status ki tagattu schools ki pampisthe similar mindset kids and their parents vastaru...

I dont beleive US schools are better than Indian schools or viceversa... if all US schools are better then why are Indians choosing better school districts??

I think you misunderstood what I said. I was talking about overall quality of education and how they get it. Overall development is available here no matter the location. They’re encouraged to excel in other aspects if they’re good at it. You can’t compare a public school in a small town here to a govt run or a regular private school in a small town in India, right? I hope you get it 

Why going for better school districts ante that’s choosing the best out of the bunch. Doesn’t mean others are bad. Ultimately it depends on the kid if they want to study like anywhere 

1 hour ago, Peddayana said:

we grew up learning through the rote method, actual ga concepts evvaru sarigga explain cheyaledu whether its math, science or even social studies, looking back its a sad way to learn

ee international schools easy to criticize but atleast well rounded development kavali kids ki which our generation lacked, for us 100% focus was on studies and we did not learn anything or explore any other things

I used to play chess very well, got discouraged both by parents and everyone and was instead asked to focus more on studies

I think I kind of get it, we were the 'middle class' and our parents wanted us to be successful and setup for a better future so may be what they made makes sense but now our generation is earning decently, let kids explore everything, enjoy life when they are kids with all activities, studies neglect cheyamani kadu but its just one part of growing up and not the whole

When we were growing up, India was a poor country. Nee passions pursue cheste chippa migeledi so parents used to force safe bets like engg and medicine. 

If indian schools in 90's were like how we have schools here then nenu definitely chadive vadini kadu. I would have played cricket all my time. Passion ani adi follow ayye vadini and maybe at most districts [cricket competition is different level in india] varuku elle vadini. But what after that? So for my case indian system worked better where they [society, school, friends] forced me to engg. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Every single year.. bus fee is 2 lakhs on top of it.

Excursion fee another 6 lakhs

Every year 10lakhs ante poragalla peru medha fd cheste 10years ki 1cr inka interest kuda vastadhi... @Suckerlekka dondapudi school lo chadivuthe aipaaye emantav @csrcsrannaj3DK6Z.gif

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Sucker said:

Yedho oka school ki pampandi vaa. Porollu sharp aithe Gov school la vesina naa la intelligent aitharu modhu aithe @csrcsr anna la aitharu international school ki pampina kuda 

CC @TuesdayStories @perugu_vada @r2d2 @LadiesTailor 

Dondapudi school chadivi oka business tycoon ayyavante america la saahasam-ane-cheppali-brahmanandam.gifanyway all the best antunna @csrcsranna

22 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Every single year.. bus fee is 2 lakhs on top of it.

Excursion fee another 6 lakhs

Vammo..I paid 20k for my engineering for entire 4 years..

I paid 49,000 for entire year in 2000.. 

There are lot of rich folks in india and lot of poor..no more middle class.

My question ikkada us/Canada /aus lo public schools ki pamputaru y  so expensive pvt schools in India 

20 hours ago, quest said:

how is India treating you, I moved a Year ago.. chekcing out international schools.. 2.5 lakhs for UKG tuition 

Its been close to 6yrs i returned to india and its fine till now...

travelled across many places in india including so called taj Mahal with family and children adjusted well and been in regular touch with extended families..

weather wise none can beat india compared to drowsy , rainy weather in UK..

Basically our life is simple :  home, office , kids school and occasional trips to Hyderabad or nearby places..

UKG ayitee why r u even looking for international schools bhayya.... waste of money kada ...u can easily join your kid in regular CBSE school ?

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2024 at 3:12 PM, Ara_Tenkai said:

Doing good bro... gurthu ravatle...did we chat before?

also, are you in India?

gurtu undanu le.. we had a brief whiskey sitting:)

On 3/6/2024 at 3:23 PM, Peddayana said:

we grew up learning through the rote method, actual ga concepts evvaru sarigga explain cheyaledu whether its math, science or even social studies, looking back its a sad way to learn

ee international schools easy to criticize but atleast well rounded development kavali kids ki which our generation lacked, for us 100% focus was on studies and we did not learn anything or explore any other things

I used to play chess very well, got discouraged both by parents and everyone and was instead asked to focus more on studies

I think I kind of get it, we were the 'middle class' and our parents wanted us to be successful and setup for a better future so may be what they made makes sense but now our generation is earning decently, let kids explore everything, enjoy life when they are kids with all activities, studies neglect cheyamani kadu but its just one part of growing up and not the whole

what we are missing is.. you may very well could've become a chess champion.. if all parents follow the same, what will happen to the rest of the chess-enthusiasts?

what I feel lacking when was a child is to at least provide an opportunity to experience stuff like reading, drawing, swimming, story telling .. etc

On 3/7/2024 at 9:42 AM, andhra_jp said:

Its been close to 6yrs i returned to india and its fine till now...

travelled across many places in india including so called taj Mahal with family and children adjusted well and been in regular touch with extended families..

weather wise none can beat india compared to drowsy , rainy weather in UK..

Basically our life is simple :  home, office , kids school and occasional trips to Hyderabad or nearby places..

UKG ayitee why r u even looking for international schools bhayya.... waste of money kada ...u can easily join your kid in regular CBSE school ?

US returned kadaa, expectation from family

• Upvote 1

On 3/6/2024 at 4:37 PM, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Cousins kids ki Hyderabad lo Telugu rayadam/chadavadam kuda raadu. Matladadaniki namoshi. It is laughable. 

adi mee cousins tappu. Telugu 2nd language ippinchi, intlo telugu maatladite ade vastundi. my nieces and nephews both in the US and HYD speak fluent Telugu.