School fee in india

kakatiya

3 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

I can’t help but laugh when people say Indian rote learning is better than US practical based education system. Of course there will be some exceptions but overall it’s a joke 

true.. ex: my child doesn't even have a text book in school . teacher ki mei reading and writing exam ki syllabus yendi ante , genric topics isthadi. E topics exam lo vasthaya ante no that defeats the purpose , kids have to read and understand and write any topic antadi.

mana school lo english ante oka book untadi and questions aa book lo nunche ravali, otherwise out of syllabus and free marks to everyone. LOL 

1 minute ago, shaktimaan said:

I can’t help but laugh when people say Indian rote learning is better than US practical based education system. Of course there will be some exceptions but overall it’s a joke 

things have changed drastically since we were in school. it's getting a lot better. I don't know I can say that it is better than the US but improving. 

Kids that I know in India, who are going to international schools have great presentation skills, got fundamentals right in science, math and have general knowledge and awareness of almost everything. Granted the kids could've been more intelligent than others. 

I can only speak for myself, I went to telugu medium (till 10th) school in a town, and btech also in the same town. Flew directly to the US. Out of my own interest, I have become very proficient in english better than my firends and coworkers who studies english medium from childhood. Me being an extrovert, I had been introvert in the initial years because lack of presentation skills, and communication skills. But the kids that I mentioned above are speaking, comminicating and presenting with ease and from their mind.

naake baddakamo, chinnappudu alavaatu lekapovatamo teliyadu kaani, I cannot read books. Doesn't matter which language it is. 

5 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

true.. ex: my child doesn't even have a text book in school . teacher ki mei reading and writing exam ki syllabus yendi ante , genric topics isthadi. E topics exam lo vasthaya ante no that defeats the purpose , kids have to read and understand and write any topic antadi.

mana school lo english ante oka book untadi and questions aa book lo nunche ravali, otherwise out of syllabus and free marks to everyone. LOL 

don't get me wrong but alaanti chanduve manaku annam pedutundi ippudu.

mana population, competition ki, follow your heart, choose your major ani.. yerri pushpam streams teesukunte M gudisi poyevallam. Science and Math focus chesaaru kaabatte manam anni deshaallo paatuku poyaam.

Next big thing: vyavasayam yelaa cheyyalo nerchukovaali, lekapote next 30 years lo tintaaniki food undadu

3 minutes ago, quest said:

don't get me wrong but alaanti chanduve manaku annam pedutundi ippudu.

mana population, competition ki, follow your heart, choose your major ani.. yerri pushpam streams teesukunte M gudisi poyevallam. Science and Math focus chesaaru kaabatte manam anni deshaallo paatuku poyaam.

Next big thing: vyavasayam yelaa cheyyalo nerchukovaali, lekapote next 30 years lo tintaaniki food undadu

absolutely that kind of education landed me a tech job, no doubt about it. 

follow your passion is for rich only ( 50cr networth individually ) , less than that its stupidity/risky  to follow your heart

4 hours ago, kakatiya said:
Grade Indian Residents /OCI & PIO CardHolders (Rs)  
Nursery / KG – I / KG – II 6,90,000  
Grade 1-10 9,90,000  
Grade 11-12 10,90,000  

The annual fees include:

• Textbooks, including IB Diploma Programme textbooks
  • Basic exercise books
  • Three sets of essential uniforms
  • Two sports uniforms
  • Use of the school laboratories
  • Use of the school computer centres
  • Use of the school libraries
  • Use of the school swimming pool
  • Use of the school gymnasium
  • The cost of consumables in courses such as Art, Craft, Design Technology, Drama and Theatre etc.
  • Identity cards issued to students, parents and caretakers

Optional:

1. School Bus Service (air-conditioned) Rs. 2,25,000/- per annum /  ( - Rs. 1,75,000/- per annum )
2. Meals in the school dining hall As actuals
3. Examination Fees (Grade 10 – MYP eAssessment & Grade 12 – IBDP)     As actuals

Amma Vodi undaga ee paisal dhandaga endhuku va.. world class kaakapoina modern facilities tho maa Jagananna maa pedhaavalla chadhuvula kalalu neraverusthunnadu.. infact 15k edhurichhi

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sucker said:

Yedho oka school ki pampandi vaa. Porollu sharp aithe Gov school la vesina naa la intelligent aitharu modhu aithe @csrcsr anna la aitharu international school ki pampina kuda 

CC @TuesdayStories @perugu_vada @r2d2 @LadiesTailor 

just ippde anukunna replies chusi ee thread nuvu csr leru tomb gaadu okkade koddiga over chestunadu ani

three pages antha entha meaningful disco nadsutndi. neat ga 

please 10gei thread nundi. ne lanti leki lks valla discussion kampu avutadi. get out please its a request

4 hours ago, kakatiya said:
Grade Indian Residents /OCI & PIO CardHolders (Rs)  
Nursery / KG – I / KG – II 6,90,000  
Grade 1-10 9,90,000  
Grade 11-12 10,90,000  

The annual fees include:

• Textbooks, including IB Diploma Programme textbooks
  • Basic exercise books
  • Three sets of essential uniforms
  • Two sports uniforms
  • Use of the school laboratories
  • Use of the school computer centres
  • Use of the school libraries
  • Use of the school swimming pool
  • Use of the school gymnasium
  • The cost of consumables in courses such as Art, Craft, Design Technology, Drama and Theatre etc.
  • Identity cards issued to students, parents and caretakers

Optional:

1. School Bus Service (air-conditioned) Rs. 2,25,000/- per annum /  ( - Rs. 1,75,000/- per annum )
2. Meals in the school dining hall As actuals
3. Examination Fees (Grade 10 – MYP eAssessment & Grade 12 – IBDP)     As actuals

Too much facilities in the school right, obviously it'll cost more. Send to normal school

3 minutes ago, andhrawantstdp said:

just ippde anukunna replies chusi ee thread nuvu csr leru tomb gaadu okkade koddiga over chestunadu ani

three pages antha entha meaningful disco nadsutndi. neat ga 

please 10gei thread nundi. ne lanti leki lks valla discussion kampu avutadi. get out please its a request

bujji.gif

1 hour ago, quest said:

things have changed drastically since we were in school. it's getting a lot better. I don't know I can say that it is better than the US but improving. 

Kids that I know in India, who are going to international schools have great presentation skills, got fundamentals right in science, math and have general knowledge and awareness of almost everything. Granted the kids could've been more intelligent than others. 

I can only speak for myself, I went to telugu medium (till 10th) school in a town, and btech also in the same town. Flew directly to the US. Out of my own interest, I have become very proficient in english better than my firends and coworkers who studies english medium from childhood. Me being an extrovert, I had been introvert in the initial years because lack of presentation skills, and communication skills. But the kids that I mentioned above are speaking, comminicating and presenting with ease and from their mind.

naake baddakamo, chinnappudu alavaatu lekapovatamo teliyadu kaani, I cannot read books. Doesn't matter which language it is. 

good to know that’s it’s improving but you quoted students from international schools. Can you say the same about schools accessible to middle class and poor people. Rich are privileged anywhere in the world 

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

good to know that’s it’s improving but you quoted students from international schools. Can you say the same about schools accessible to middle class and poor people. Rich are privileged anywhere in the world 

I feel ye school lo ayina it depends on the kid... sharp ayithe anni vastayi lekapothe emi ravu... the concept of school is socializing and building on other ideas... pakkana kids nundi ideas imbibe chesukuntaru... and the quality of idea comes from the quality of the school... cheap schools ki velthe no discipline and pan parag alavatlu vastayi... too costly schools vasthe drugs alavatu ayithayi... so you need to find a balance... mana financial status ki tagattu schools ki pampisthe similar mindset kids and their parents vastaru...

I dont beleive US schools are better than Indian schools or viceversa... if all US schools are better then why are Indians choosing better school districts??

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, quest said:

bro, yelaa unnav? how is life?

Doing good bro... gurthu ravatle...did we chat before?

also, are you in India?

we grew up learning through the rote method, actual ga concepts evvaru sarigga explain cheyaledu whether its math, science or even social studies, looking back its a sad way to learn

ee international schools easy to criticize but atleast well rounded development kavali kids ki which our generation lacked, for us 100% focus was on studies and we did not learn anything or explore any other things

I used to play chess very well, got discouraged both by parents and everyone and was instead asked to focus more on studies

I think I kind of get it, we were the 'middle class' and our parents wanted us to be successful and setup for a better future so may be what they made makes sense but now our generation is earning decently, let kids explore everything, enjoy life when they are kids with all activities, studies neglect cheyamani kadu but its just one part of growing up and not the whole

7 hours ago, niladisify said:

naa yaaldi yedaki pothundi desam... engg lo kooda intha feesulu kattaledu ra na royya...

Na engineering fees semester ki 6000 lol @3$%