The one laugh from Nagarjuna that made Balakrishna insecure about ppl laughing around him

vetrivel

veella iddari madya enemity endukochhindhi…?

nagarjuna acted with harikrishna also and close to jr ntr…but not close with balakrishna…

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

nagarjuna acted with harikrishna also and close to jr ntr…but not close with balakrishna…

No idea about the root cause brother 

This hurt Balakrishna very badly

After this he assumed Nagarjuna is his enemy

They were in good terms even during Naga Chaitanya debut

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

It’s because of ANR ani antaru. ANR used to be very close with Balayya but during mid to late 90’s they had a very serious argument caused a rupture in their relationship. Balayya uncle bad mouthed about ANR thatha with many people that got Nag mama involved in the issue/fight. Eventually that enmity continued and I think Balayya not even attended ANR funeral.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

It’s because of ANR ani antaru. ANR used to be very close with Balayya but during mid to late 90’s they had a very serious argument caused a rupture in their relationship. Balayya uncle bad mouthed about ANR thatha with many people that got Nag mama involved in the issue/fight. Eventually that enmity continued and I think Balayya not even attended ANR funeral.

But ANR acted in sriramarajyam movie 

• Haha 1

Kammas lo entho mandi successful and intelligent ppl unna, memu maatram ma mental Ballaya ne love Chestaaamm…

Jaiiiii Balllayya….Jaiiii Jaiii Ballayyaa !!!!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, sarfaroshi2 said:

Kammas lo entho mandi successful and intelligent ppl unna, memu maatram ma mental Ballaya ne love Chestaaamm…

Jaiiiii Balllayya….Jaiiii Jaiii Ballayyaa !!!!

@chittimallu_14 bro are you commode outside?

• Haha 1

On 3/6/2024 at 3:18 PM, vetrivel said:

Arey O multiple fathers son, I already told u don't tag me , if u tag u accept u have multiple fathers ... My answer is 

VMK : VACHI MO**DDA K**DUVU