‘CAA Fundamentally Discriminatory…’: U.S. & UN Question India Over New Citizenship Law

JANASENA

3 minutes ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Why so serious always, relax.  I don’t have any opinions on CAA etc.

What does capitalism have to do with CAA? 

My origin is my origin. I am still living in US and have a comfortable life and Read some philosophy books and have a peaceful life. 

what does your original question have to do with CAA then?

doesn't look like you've read any philosophy books, given the mindless crap you peddle here. don't you have anyone else to annoy in this db?

15 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Issue itself is on religion basis ante why religion anta…

#Lol

religion meeda emi issue evadiki issue…?

tippi tippi ade cheptunnav…

15 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the basis of capitalism is power that emanates from the state. private property and enforcement of such are just aspects of this state power. The state is the god here that can decide to be 'less interventionist' wherever it chooses, but its thumb is everywhere in a capitalist system. For eg. capitalism will fall apart once unrestricted immigration is allowed into all countries. it is one of the ways that national govt 'intervenes' to keep capitalism going.

the only similarity this arrangement has with 'liberalism' is that all liberals agree with the basic tenets of free enterprise and will and free movement of capital (aided by govt institutions). but ask them about free movement of people, most 'liberals' will turn into nationalists and talk about protecting local people's jobs lmao.

liberalism is not the same as capitalism. modern capitalism is a makeshift bs system that is built on the back of liberal ideas, but is not liberal at its core. It carries the stink of nationalist piss. You simply cannot differentiate capitalism and the state. State uses capitalism to keep itself relevant politically. Two cannot exist without each other.

yeah….current capitalism is not based in those old principles….

it become greedy and corrupt…

8 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

religion meeda emi issue evadiki issue…?

tippi tippi ade cheptunnav…

Tirigi tirigi Nuv Ade adigutunav….ante basically ardam avaledu anamata…

Lol

7 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Tirigi tirigi Nuv Ade adigutunav….ante basically ardam avaledu anamata…

Lol

aha GIF

• Haha 2