New Rules In America | H-1B And Green Card

Aquaman

1 minute ago, Skn_benami said:

Okadu business start chestunna, vacation ki ellina, happy ga unna, illu konna, intiki emana stuff konna, bagupadutunna tattukoler anna manollu. Worst mentality.  

nuvvu chepindhi correct anna kani dallas lo get together parties ela attend avvutunaru families tho

personal ga okadu ante inkodaiki nachadu fake smiles fake promises anthena anna get together parties lo

cc @DallasBaluKarry

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Skn_benami said:

In short okarante inkokariki padadu. 

cc @DallasBaluKarry

Mukyam ga telugollaki ... 

When we grow we get more benefits ... Instead nobody is willing to go up ... That nobody will not allow others to grow ....

Ntha mandhi unna em labam ... Okkadu kooda top lo lekapothe 

34 minutes ago, Sarfaroshi3 said:

nuvvu chepindhi correct anna kani dallas lo get together parties ela attend avvutunaru families tho

personal ga okadu ante inkodaiki nachadu fake smiles fake promises anthena anna get together parties lo

cc @DallasBaluKarry

Anthe kadanna antha fake smiles, showoff kosame ah parties. 

cc @DallasBaluKarry 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Mukyam ga telugollaki ... 

When we grow we get more benefits ... Instead nobody is willing to go up ... That nobody will not allow others to grow ....

Ntha mandhi unna em labam ... Okkadu kooda top lo lekapothe 

We don’t have this mentality of lifting our people, we only love kicking our people. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sarfaroshi3 said:

USC , GC, CPT and Opts don't love  H4 ead

USC GC don't love OPT, H1 and H4 ead, GC ead

USC don't love GC 

lawyers and mesthris don't love H1b getting GC andariki telisindhe

@DallasBaluKarry@Shameless @Konebhar6 @Sarfaroshi3 @Skn_benami @RPG_Reloaded @BattalaSathi @Mancode @kakatiya @nag @Kakynada

H4 ead are treated bad

Not true ... at least for me :D I love everyone. I never forget my roots. I know how I came here and respect all those who are here in search of opportunities. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Not true ... at least for me :D I love everyone. I never forget my roots. I know how I came here and respect all those who are here in search of opportunities. 

ledu I don't have empathy on certain section of ppl; who always look for shortcuts.
especially tejams who came to US after 2016/2017. but it became aversion towards tejams who moved to US after pandemic for obvious reasons. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, iTeachSAP said:

What is the summary of this ? What are the new rules? 

>2015 PD valaki GC ravadam.. PK CM avvadam lantidhi.. eppatiki jaragadhu antunnadu

• Upvote 1

Manaki unna rogam ade ka. 

OPT ante H4 ki padadu

H4 ante H1 ki padadu

H1 ante EAD ki padadu

EAD ante GC ki padadu

GC ante Chitizen ki padadu

Over all ga, all categories all categories ki padadu.

Simple Example: Office la, pakkanonni eppudu tokkudama ani edurusuttaru (majority mandi). Evaranna 2nd job cheste saal, no no no, it is too much, selfish bongu boshanam antaru, but they themselves and their families can work any number of jobs once a change is given.

Pandemic la Nov 2014 odiki okaniki GC achindi, oka colleague friend. Get together la, just said glad you were lucky that you got it with lesser weight and one big obstruction out of the way annunde. Bochu lodi he should be thankful for that and lecture peekutunde, mastu kastha padda, paalu ammina, poolu ammina ani katha dengt**de. Chirak dengi, okka sari esi teesina, tell me one good reason, that you tried hard from your end to get that GC approved. It is a mere luck rather than any contribution or push from your end anna. Fusulu egirinayi and all other laughed on his face.

Mast silent ayunde and till date never uttered GC from his mouth again.

Just Crab mentality kaka, one tries to go up the ladder and the rest try to pull you down. We cannot change them, instead you can form your own little circle and be among them and find little happiness with your own circle and like minded folks.

18 minutes ago, McDowlMurthy said:

Manaki unna rogam ade ka. 

OPT ante H4 ki padadu

H4 ante H1 ki padadu

H1 ante EAD ki padadu

EAD ante GC ki padadu

GC ante Chitizen ki padadu

Over all ga, all categories all categories ki padadu.

Simple Example: Office la, pakkanonni eppudu tokkudama ani edurusuttaru (majority mandi). Evaranna 2nd job cheste saal, no no no, it is too much, selfish bongu boshanam antaru, but they themselves and their families can work any number of jobs once a change is given.

Pandemic la Nov 2014 odiki okaniki GC achindi, oka colleague friend. Get together la, just said glad you were lucky that you got it with lesser weight and one big obstruction out of the way annunde. Bochu lodi he should be thankful for that and lecture peekutunde, mastu kastha padda, paalu ammina, poolu ammina ani katha dengt**de. Chirak dengi, okka sari esi teesina, tell me one good reason, that you tried hard from your end to get that GC approved. It is a mere luck rather than any contribution or push from your end anna. Fusulu egirinayi and all other laughed on his face.

Mast silent ayunde and till date never uttered GC from his mouth again.

Just Crab mentality kaka, one tries to go up the ladder and the rest try to pull you down. We cannot change them, instead you can form your own little circle and be among them and find little happiness with your own circle and like minded folks.

why do you think he didnot work hard to get GC ? During 2021-2022 all those folks who were regularly following telegram groups and upgraded/downgraded, interfiled medicals and did everything to get their case picked up for final review out of huge backlog got GC.Ask @Spartan  @csrcsr May be your friend might have also done these steps to get GC.Not everyone from 2013/2014 got GC.Folks who were proactive got GC

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, McDowlMurthy said:

Idedho Maa 2014 PD Corona GC star @perugu_vada story la vundhe