New Rules In America | H-1B And Green Card

Aquaman

11 hours ago, Pahelwan2 said:

I hate people who came directly on h1 before 2000 with fake certificates and ***** phone calls interviews and no proper communication skills and all of them are now filthy rich with consultancy companies and vp svp posts. Aak telvadu fuk telavadu suit etla eskovali tie etla kattukovalo kuda telvadu. 

thanks to Naveen Yerneni aka MY3 movie makers owners. 

13 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

barabar dobbutham bhaai; vurike PR lu citizenship lu techchukole mem; ila dostula mundu extra lu mingadanike techchukunnam ani antunna @kevinUsa

Anna nee history veyyi. Gurthu raavatam ledhu 

Just now, Sucker said:

Anna nee history veyyi. Gurthu raavatam ledhu 

nenemanna @kevinUsa laga celebrity member anukunnava;  kaadu bro. 

edo db lo timepass chestunna sagatu madya taragati methani todugu udyogi. 

8 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Asking nee immigration history. Nuv kashtapaddava stones kottu leka free GC ichara decide chestham ikkada 

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Asking nee immigration history. Nuv kashtapaddava stones kottu leka free GC ichara decide chestham ikkada 

emundii bro maadi; peddaga cheppukune history kaadu. 
I just got lucky, I was doing the right thing at the right time anthe. 

21 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

emundii bro maadi; peddaga cheppukune history kaadu. 
I just got lucky, I was doing the right thing at the right time anthe. 

You have to say I did hard work ani. Yela bathukuthavayya ee DB la 

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

You have to say I did hard work ani. Yela bathukuthavayya ee DB la 

ninnu inspiration tesukoni anna 

12 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ninnu inspiration tesukoni anna 

Nannu inspiration ante andaritho dhobulu confirm mari @3$%

19 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ledu I don't have empathy on certain section of ppl; who always look for shortcuts.
especially tejams who came to US after 2016/2017. but it became aversion towards tejams who moved to US after pandemic for obvious reasons. 

Its a learning curve for most of the people. But some people who are used to these shortcuts learn it the hard way (until they are caught), or continue to take advantage of the loopholes.  

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

Its a learning curve for most of the people. But some people who are used to these shortcuts learn it the hard way (until they are caught), or continue to take advantage of the loopholes.  

I have heard stories of those tejams bro. 
 GRE rapinchindam, IELTS and TOEFL rapinchaleru kabatti PTE rapinchindam, then masters assignments outsource to India, edo tutu matram ga masters avvagotti, ***** toh job patti ***** ni pettukoni nettukostunnaru remote jobs; where is the effort here to do better. alage H1B ostadi lottery lo life ala nadustadii. soft skills zero when these ppl face the real work place how would they know to be better ? 
Nerchukovali ani anukunetodu paina cheppina steps lo ekkadoo okadaggara realization ostadi, yet to come across such tejams. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

GRE rapinchindam, IELTS and TOEFL rapinchaleru kabatti PTE rapinchindam, then masters assignments outsource to India, edo tutu matram ga masters avvagotti, ***** toh job patti ***** ni pettukoni nettukostunnaru remote jobs; where is the effort here to do better. alage H1B ostadi lottery lo life ala nadustadii. soft skills zero when these ppl face the real work place how would they know to be better ? 
Nerchukovali ani anukunetodu paina cheppina steps lo ekkadoo okadaggara realization ostadi, yet to come across such tejams. 

I don't blame you for hating them. I did come across a few fake candidates who came through vendors. I Typically give a chance to learn for 2-3 months, else they go. 

Back in the day, ppl used to ask me to take interviews for them. I tell them I can help prepare them for Interview by teaching concepts and code, but 90% would not take my offer. 

I feel you ...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Loon extras anevi kontha mandi mundu veyali so andari mundu kadu 

So that their asses get burned..

13 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Adi correct masters chesedi oka experience kosam 

We learn soft skills brathkadam.nerchukuntam Ms valla ila anni fake pedithe em vastadi similar India lo VTech 

2 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

thanks to Naveen Yerneni aka MY3 movie makers owners. 

Details? What did he do? I am aware he used to be a consultancy owner before becoming a movie producer.

38 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I don't blame you for hating them. I did come across a few fake candidates who came through vendors. I Typically give a chance to learn for 2-3 months, else they go. 

Back in the day, ppl used to ask me to take interviews for them. I tell them I can help prepare them for Interview by teaching concepts and code, but 90% would not take my offer. 

I feel you ...

its not that I didn't do but just saying on the job prep; putting efforts to learn avemi vundavu wrt to most of the tejams in question. but some really take up the challenges and put honest efforts though.