A Rolex story

gothamprince

2 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

edisav le footpath dhed dimaag ga haha

pakka kelli aaduko ra gaandu

3 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

dobbey ra madarchod

reyy maree intha pilla fook ganivi endi ra babu, peddha erri pappa gaani lekka unnave 🤣

Someone told me few years back that rolex will work slow if it is not clean. I dont know the mechanism behind it

8 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

Someone told me few years back that rolex will work slow if it is not clean. I dont know the mechanism behind it

maybe ba no idea

12 minutes ago, rapchik123 said:

reyy maree intha pilla fook ganivi endi ra babu, peddha erri pappa gaani lekka unnave 🤣

rey kojja it's published in international journal of neurology , inka argue chestunnavu ante it shows how erripuku you are 

6 minutes ago, psycopk said:

His left hand nevers

are

damaged.. its an early indication of paralysis stroke?

see the above picture there is an answer in it

coming to your answer , the stroke the early symptoms are the most severe causes complete paralysis not partial, so by theory the watch should stop completely but gradually weakness decreases as the time progresses due to collateral circulation then it may present with the above sign and stroke will be quite obvious and associated with other signs it's not slowness of movement but weakness, absent in this case

8 minutes ago, psycopk said:

His left hand nevers

are

damaged.. its an early indication of paralysis stroke?

in stroke it's never the nerves that are damaged but cortical areas in brain , if affects motor cortex it causes weakness of limbs

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, gothamprince said:

in stroke it's never the nerves that are damaged but cortical areas in brain , if affects motor cortex it causes weakness of limbs

Got it he is suffering with parkinsons desease… the symptoms are they move slow and they dont know it

• Upvote 1