Samantha ki em aindhi

Sarfaroshi3

Most beautiful picture of Samantha I have ever seen. I am not a fan.

She looks radiant. But she does look lost though. 

39 minutes ago, Sarfaroshi3 said:

she is not happy

Samantha

Loss of partner. She shouldn't have separated from 🐍 Chai. Roju vaaditho batting and romance would have made her look glowing. Instead she became alone with random ***** avvaralu. This is the result.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Enduku e pic specific gavbeautiful antunavo ardham aindi le maku ani cheppamanna @Sucker @csrcsr uncles 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

ahaaaaa-venumadhav.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

ahaaaaa-venumadhav.gif

anna ediki poyinav kanipisthale.. leetcode lo munigi poyava... DB uth ki dharshan iyu anna apudapudu

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Loss of partner. She shouldn't have separated from 🐍 Chai. Roju vaaditho batting and romance would have made her look glowing. Instead she became alone with random ***** avvaralu. This is the result.

brahmanandam-thinking-hmm-0ic7yqtwbxu8ux

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

random ***** avvaralu??

Enti avi?

attilisathi-ms-narayana.gif

Such an over action candidate..... Acting lo she's good but she was never glamor heroine..... She was selfmade succesful than Chai... Chai gaadu failed actor ela behave chesina padi untadu ane balupu untundi deeniki. 

Health wise and career wise its been downhill for her since seperation.nagarjuna+gif.gif

2 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Such an over action candidate... She was succesful than Chai and self made... Chai gaadu failed actor ela behave chesina padi untadu ane balupu untundi deeniki. 

Health wise and career wise its been downhill for her since seperation.nagarjuna+gif.gif

🐍 Chai, pedda hero kaadhu Kani Amma Babu tatha la asthulu mundhu Samantha light weight.

On 3/23/2024 at 2:15 PM, CanadianMalodu said:

🐍 Chai, pedda hero kaadhu Kani Amma Babu tatha la asthulu mundhu Samantha light weight.

Adhe kada.....He's the grandson of 2 big tollywood heavy weights and he's worth atleast 3000 crores (1/2 of Nag total networth)........ She's completely out of spotlight now andaru marchipoyaru deenini telugu state lo.

Ippudu teliyadu...... when she's over 40-45..... side character aunty roles in movies and webseries lo acting roles tappithe inkem raavu. 

I want Freedom antundi..... Friends tho Goa and Maldives elli Bikini lo 4 pics digutaar....... tarvata even her own friends who will have families of their own will leave her. 

• Upvote 1

స్మాల్మయి మాత్రం మొగుడుతో ఉంటుంది 

7 minutes ago, johnydanylee said:

స్మాల్మయి మాత్రం మొగుడుతో ఉంటుంది 

Husband ni total gaaa emasculate chesesindhiii. Just like anasuyaaaa vaunty. She is safe….

2 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Enduku e pic specific gavbeautiful antunavo ardham aindi le maku ani cheppamanna @Sucker @csrcsr uncles 

Jealous fellows… 

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

ahaaaaa-venumadhav.gif