UK Universities are Going Bankrupt

Aquaman

19 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

Give permanent residency after masters, lekka thaggadhu billions inka 

20 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

worst quality education...no job opportunities after graduating.....UK masters ki elli akkada settle ayna telugu vallani aythe ippati varku chudala...

3 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

worst quality education...no job opportunities after graduating.....UK masters ki elli akkada settle ayna telugu vallani aythe ippati varku chudala...

@bharathicement 

14 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

Aadi bondha..,actual figures are different.

nearly 28 lakhs students study at UK universities out of which 20 lakhs are national and 8 lakhs are International. Locals pay £9,250 and International students pay around £20,000. That makes around an average of £13,000 per student. If you calculate for exact total fee, it will be around 3.5 Lakh Crore INR. Yes thats equivalent to State GDPs of many states in India.

On top of that Elite Universities like Cambridge, Oxford, UCL, Kings College, Imperial, Glasgow, Edinburgh bring so much of money via R&D in areas such as Space, BioTech, Pharma, Medical, Engg, Chemical, Teaching aids, Royalties accumulated via Patents from tens of Nobel Laureates that these Universities produced!!!

The so-called Elite unis of India like IITs and IIMs , I wonder if they produce a Penny from patents, because they do not have any.

5 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

The so-called Elite unis of India like IITs and IIMs , I wonder if they produce a Penny from patents, because they do not have any.

Indian universities have a lot of patents and cutting edge research going on.....but I agree with you that those so called elite universities like IIT's and IIM's are not so elite....the heavylifting is being done by private universities and research organizations

39 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

Sunak going to open mini bra veda patashalas for poor indians soon. Cow urine cow dung research is must. Dont forget child abuse extra bonus

40 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

Indian universities have a lot of patents and cutting edge research going on.....but I agree with you that those so called elite universities like IIT's and IIM's are not so elite....the heavylifting is being done by private universities and research organizations

Yes baa, I worked as a Lecturer in KL University for 2 months during initial stages of my career. Now its deemed University and Top class Research going on ... LOL.. producing 100s of Research Papers and 10s of PhDs every year...LOL..LOL....asalu idhi type cheesthunte navva leeka sachaanu..

Avunu baa, some years back, IITs andharu kaslisi Trains compartments lo sh!t+P!ss recycling Research cheesaaru gaa, yeemayyindhi adhi?? adhi okkati chaalu India ki..

LOL

3 minutes ago, papampasivadu said:

chesindhi 2 months....adhi kuda oka bokadia college lo...danike peddha Indian universities and research ecosystem medha PHD chesinattlu expert opinions isthunnav....

I am seriously interested in knowing that LATEST Research baa.

Please elaborate. AFAIK India is just a step ahead in Space Research and then 2 steps ahead in Generic Pharma medicines.

Thats it. 

4 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Please elaborate. AFAIK India is just a step ahead in Space Research and then 2 steps ahead in Generic Pharma medicines.

Thats it. 

What do you mean Generic pharma? India is one of the few countries which produced it's own covid vaccine and mass manufactured UK's astrazeneca vaccine to supply to UK itself.

Companies like shanta biotech did groundbreaking research to provide hepatits vaccines at 10% of the cost of western vaccines...This was almost 2 decades ago....WHO kicked out the western companies and adopted Shanta's vaccine instead....

neeku UK meedha abhimanam unte tappu ledhu...but UK goppa ani cheppukodaniki India ni takkuva cheyyakarla....

that stupid country is suffering with 9-10% inflation and recession...foreign students katte fees lekapothe sagam universities bankrupt avthay UK lo.

• Upvote 1

Telugu crowds lo UK ki there is very little craze. It is always America do or die, then Canada then Australia last comes UK..

Any country universities survive avvali ante just give shitizenship after masters yenduku bankruptcy avuthayo chudham. Ind lo Btech finish avvadam ikkada settle avvadam. Uber rich thappa okkadu Telugu states lo vunna appudu adagandi.

Fee ki fee best immigrants no crime proper tax payers. Inkem kavali ra meeku. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

Thats it. 

All the research in those world produced at those so called Elite universities went useless during COVID

same state of US universities too

keep your appreciation of those morons in your A$$

can you talk about Grooming gangs and how legal system does not take any action in UK

Can you talk about bankrupt NHS system

Can you talk about reason why do called Great Britain could not elect a white leader as PM.  oooh wait there might be too many brown skinned toilet cleaners like you

40 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

All the research in those world produced at those so called Elite universities went useless during COVID

same state of US universities too

keep your appreciation of those morons in your A$$

can you talk about Grooming gangs and how legal system does not take any action in UK

Can you talk about bankrupt NHS system

Can you talk about reason why do called Great Britain could not elect a white leader as PM.  oooh wait there might be too many brown skinned toilet cleaners like you

Do not bark like rabid dog. Sunak is not people's choice but only Party reps choice. At least here no one votes to criminals like Yesu Reddy. No one vote based on the caste. The very election of Sunak to PMs post itself is a manifestation of matured thinking of the people of GB. See how AP people are fighting like dogs for caste members.

Here at least there is a Probe into vaccine failures. Do you know how many millions of Indians got heart attack due to Indian made Covaxine. Every one is a failure when it comes to the vaccines. No one, in the West unlike India claimed they were successful in fight against Covid. 

I am always at the forefront in letting the world know about Muslims Grooming gangs in Rotherham, Birmingham, Derby.. all by Pakistani Muslims. Indians are definitely better here in this instance.

58 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

Telugu crowds lo UK ki there is very little craze. It is always America do or die, then Canada then Australia last comes UK..

Canada is lost case baa. Australia is on the way. UK still attracts 1,30,000 Master students from India, mostly Telugu Tejams per year, next only to USA.

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

What do you mean Generic pharma? India is one of the few countries which produced it's own covid vaccine and mass manufactured UK's astrazeneca vaccine to supply to UK itself.

Companies like shanta biotech did groundbreaking research to provide hepatits vaccines at 10% of the cost of western vaccines...This was almost 2 decades ago....WHO kicked out the western companies and adopted Shanta's vaccine instead....

neeku UK meedha abhimanam unte tappu ledhu...but UK goppa ani cheppukodaniki India ni takkuva cheyyakarla....

that stupid country is suffering with 9-10% inflation and recession...foreign students katte fees lekapothe sagam universities bankrupt avthay UK lo.

1. Patriotism never has place in economic success of a country. Too much of patriotism leads a country into a path where Germany ended up in May,1945.

2. The achivements you are mentioning (as per your own analysis) are cost breakthroughs but not Scientific break throughs. Same like savings on IT billings. One day salary paid to Senior Dev in USA is a monthly salary for an experienced Dev in India.

3. That University fee thing, I have already cleared above in my first post.

4. No use telling you about what European Pharma Companies are close to achieving. Definitely you will not appreciate. But if you have time and some sense, just spend some time on how a German Company Merck is close to developing vaccines that fight against Cancer. Its not just one company but at least 10 European companies comprising Scientists from UK, France, Belgium, Germany are so close to break-throughs in Medicine that World has not seen in last 100 years. I just tried to explain one small aspect of whole set of happenings on the horizon, but you have already determined not to listen.