UK Universities are Going Bankrupt

Aquaman

3 hours ago, Raisins_72 said:

@bharathicement: edhokati fix chey ba

Sunak is not people's choice but only Party reps choice. At least here no one votes to criminals like Yesu Reddy. No one vote based on the caste. The very election of Sunak to PMs post itself is a manifestation of matured thinking of the people of GB. See how AP people are fighting like dogs for caste members.

edho le...uncle frustration lo unnadu papam valla UK medha post esam ani...logic lu adagaku idiseyy baa

Just now, papampasivadu said:

vallu aa sommu teeskelli harvard la ki stanford laki donationlu icchukuni building la ki perlu pettinchukuntaaru...and the cycle repeats

anand mahindra doing the same

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

anand mahindra doing the same

TATA group donated millions to harvard to build tata hall...aa amount toh India lo oka kottha uni start cheseyocchu emo

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Rescuer7 said:

Sunak going to open mini bra veda patashalas for poor indians soon. Cow urine cow dung research is must. Dont forget child abuse extra bonus

akkada already Madarassas unnayi...they will do the needful...! 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, papampasivadu said:

TATA group donated millions to harvard to build tata hall...aa amount toh India lo oka kottha uni start cheseyocchu emo

vaadiki white validation kaavaali....! 

18 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

All the research in those world produced at those so called Elite universities went useless during COVID

same state of US universities too

keep your appreciation of those morons in your A$$

can you talk about Grooming gangs and how legal system does not take any action in UK

Can you talk about bankrupt NHS system

Can you talk about reason why do called Great Britain could not elect a white leader as PM.  oooh wait there might be too many brown skinned toilet cleaners like you

Nenu 2006 - 2018 varaku UK loo vunnanu so i can tell from my personal experience also..

UK means south-east england ... rest of UK no one really cares and jobs kuda pedda gaa vundavu..

inka NHS sucks big time ...  too much waiting lists and GP will always try to bring excuse not to send you to hospital..

Weather gurinchi yenta takkuva matladitee anta manchidi....  most of time its rainy , cloudy weather..

Unlike US ,  no air-conditioning available by default in UK homes..

trains in england with such poor quality of service(cancellations and no upgradations of existing trains). are too expensive compared to european counter parts..

only advantage is staying in UK is gateway to europe for holiday destinations..

On 3/27/2024 at 12:50 AM, bharathicement said:

Yes baa, I worked as a Lecturer in KL University for 2 months during initial stages of my career. Now its deemed University and Top class Research going on ... LOL.. producing 100s of Research Papers and 10s of PhDs every year...LOL..LOL....asalu idhi type cheesthunte navva leeka sachaanu..

Avunu baa, some years back, IITs andharu kaslisi Trains compartments lo sh!t+P!ss recycling Research cheesaaru gaa, yeemayyindhi adhi?? adhi okkati chaalu India ki..

LOL

edo bongulo college lo lecturer ki panichesi edo 25 years pani chesinatlu cutting enti kaaka. IIT and IIM's are not criminal making machines.. In Almost all the above universities check how many terrorists and criminals came out. more than 20% became criminals.. 

On 3/27/2024 at 1:44 AM, papampasivadu said:

abbo TATA group yeedho free gaa ichinattu..maha aithe 1 million isataru... adhi kooda .. as a sort of kick back for some other contracts.

On 3/26/2024 at 10:39 PM, Raisins_72 said:

@bharathicement: edhokati fix chey ba

Sunak is not people's choice but only Party reps choice. At least here no one votes to criminals like Yesu Reddy. No one vote based on the caste. The very election of Sunak to PMs post itself is a manifestation of matured thinking of the people of GB. See how AP people are fighting like dogs for caste members.

Abba.. you need to be in full-context bro. Just a typo - Sunak's election as MP in the first place is a manifestation of matured thinking of people of GB, unlike in India where

1. some people cast their vote

2. and most people vote their caste.

However Sunak's selection as PM was at the time when Conservatives have already changed 3 PMs in previous 5 years.

On 3/27/2024 at 2:54 AM, CaptainMaverick said:

vaadiki white validation kaavaali....! 

Mari thamaru vuntunadhi ye country yeento mari. Velli Yesu Reddy gaadi 5,000 INR PayTM job cheesukovachu gaa. Leekapothe Africa velli Black Validation kosam try cheyyochu gaa.

Velli Ku-Du-Pa lo Govt job gaani, yeedhaina work cheesukooka USA yendhuku?

On 3/27/2024 at 2:54 PM, andhra_jp said:

Nenu 2006 - 2018 varaku UK loo vunnanu so i can tell from my personal experience also..

UK means south-east england ... rest of UK no one really cares and jobs kuda pedda gaa vundavu..

inka NHS sucks big time ...  too much waiting lists and GP will always try to bring excuse not to send you to hospital..

Weather gurinchi yenta takkuva matladitee anta manchidi....  most of time its rainy , cloudy weather..

Unlike US ,  no air-conditioning available by default in UK homes..

trains in england with such poor quality of service(cancellations and no upgradations of existing trains). are too expensive compared to european counter parts..

only advantage is staying in UK is gateway to europe for holiday destinations..

The time you were there must be as a student. Let me tell you frankly, student life sucks in the UK. Especially when you are paid hourly basis and dependant on public transport. Student life in USA is 100 times better than elsewhere. But then you have gun culture, regular shootings and KulaGajji in USA that offsets all the advantages.

Regarding NHS, yes we have already moved to private health care. So I did not get a chance to experience this sh!t. However a couple of friend families faced emergency situations and NHS dealt very very well.

1 hour ago, Joker_007 said:

edo bongulo college lo lecturer ki panichesi edo 25 years pani chesinatlu cutting enti kaaka. IIT and IIM's are not criminal making machines.. In Almost all the above universities check how many terrorists and criminals came out. more than 20% became criminals.. 

adhi kaadhu Brammam gaaru.. ikkada lecturer experience yentha annadhi kaadhu point. This guy @papampasivadu is saying that private Unis in India are doing Heavy lifting which IIT/IIMs are supposed to do. What I was saying is almost all of them are crap and Lightyears away from R&D that can produce a tangible output. I brought KLU into the picture as a best example of a successful private Uni that @papampasivadu was quoting. I still have contacts with faculty at KLU. Or at least you can see on their website what kind of path-breaking innovations they are producing.

On 3/27/2024 at 1:41 AM, papampasivadu said:

edho le...uncle frustration lo unnadu papam valla UK medha post esam ani...logic lu adagaku idiseyy baa

Bro, surely I do not understand what makes Indians proud of their Universities?? Tens of thousands of Research papers are coming from India but no tangible R&D product comes ever. What is the meaning of higher education if no Research is done?

I do not know where your claim of Private Universities doing better is coming from. The most famous private universities are: ShivNadar University, Lakshmi Niwas Institute, JayPee university, some 100 Univs from Tamilnadu, some 100 from Karnataka.

Can you tell me one product coming out of all these universities combined in last 20 years??

You still make a living blaming Reservation system. How poor is your thinking mate?

Central + State Gov jobs are just under 2% of overall jobs available in India. So where is the question of talent suppression in India??

It was 20 years back - some OC Boys could not make it to the Top Institutes even though they were qualified. Today there are more number of seats than the students in many STEM courses.

Can you tell me how Reservation System is hurting India's progress??

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bharathicement said:

You still make a living blaming Reservation system. How poor is your thinking mate?

Central + State Gov jobs are just under 2% of overall jobs available in India. So where is the question of talent suppression in India??

It was 20 years back - some OC Boys could not make it to the Top Institutes even though they were qualified. Today there are more number of seats than the students in many STEM courses.

stem okkate desired field kaadhu....medicine lo chala takkuva seats untaay India lo....it's hard to get a MBBS seat without reservation or donation....andhuke janaalu ekkado china and ukraine lu poyi medicine lu chaduvukovalsi osthundi.....antha kharma enduku pattindi???only because of reservations....

reservations valla free seat raakunda crores karchu pettinodu tarvatha practice start chesaka kuda crores lone earn cheddam ani chustaadu...because of that, healthcare expenses are getting super high and unaffordable in India....

Na thinking poor kaadhu, neeku UK bathroom lu kadagadam tappa vere vishayala meedha peddha ga avagahana ledhu, adhi problem

On 3/27/2024 at 7:16 AM, JambaKrantu said:

Telugu crowds lo UK ki there is very little craze. It is always America do or die, then Canada then Australia last comes UK..

I heard Australia has more craze than Canada. Especially among TDP nayakulu children for some reason.

5 minutes ago, venkappa said:

I heard Australia has more craze than Canada. Especially among TDP nayakulu children for some reason.

Color yellow…

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Color yellow…

Very funny. Give an actual reason for Australia craze among manavallu.

18 hours ago, bharathicement said:

The time you were there must be as a student. Let me tell you frankly, student life sucks in the UK. Especially when you are paid hourly basis and dependant on public transport. Student life in USA is 100 times better than elsewhere. But then you have gun culture, regular shootings and KulaGajji in USA that offsets all the advantages.

Regarding NHS, yes we have already moved to private health care. So I did not get a chance to experience this sh!t. However a couple of friend families faced emergency situations and NHS dealt very very well.

I did not study in UK bro , married with kids

I  experienced shi# with NHS after i suffered with TB and the way GP and hospital dealt with it ...

Sunak ni accept chesaaru antunnavu its not 1st choice if u remember short term PM  liz truss ..  why did they not allow Sunak in 1st attempt ?

16 hours ago, bharathicement said:

Bro, surely I do not understand what makes Indians proud of their Universities?? Tens of thousands of Research papers are coming from India but no tangible R&D product comes ever. What is the meaning of higher education if no Research is done?

I do not know where your claim of Private Universities doing better is coming from. The most famous private universities are: ShivNadar University, Lakshmi Niwas Institute, JayPee university, some 100 Univs from Tamilnadu, some 100 from Karnataka.

Can you tell me one product coming out of all these universities combined in last 20 years??

Assala IIT lo too much B caste representation. Aina output emi undadhu.

These people simultaneously claim they are most opressed due to reservation and most superiori due to caste. immoral , ethicless, grabby batch.