What Non-Programming Technologies have more jobs

TechSri

11 minutes ago, bharathicement said:

But for sure Programming as a skill will never fade away. 

More AI tools might come into use by domain experts but tools themselves need to be Designed,coded,Tested&Configured... this will exist till eternity.

May be doing mundane tasks like for-looping, logical comparision, compiling and deploying might change but that cycle will surely exist.

let me tell you one example...

for a financial analyst...AI integrated with EXCEL is more than enough...he dont need any engineering dept to create report or dashboard for him...in fact it will be time consuming for him to give the requirements and waiting and bugs reporting..etc

this is going to be the future...

already microsoft and google are trying to integrate the AI features in thier office suites..

19 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

let me tell you one example...

for a financial analyst...AI integrated with EXCEL is more than enough...he dont need any engineering dept to create report or dashboard for him...in fact it will be time consuming for him to give the requirements and waiting and bugs reporting..etc

this is going to be the future...

already microsoft and google are trying to integrate the AI features in thier office suites..

Yeah, a few days ago I got to know the "Start Dictation" feature on my Macbook M2 Pro Max --

That really is helping me with saving the typing. It just needs some formatting.

Probably Excel sheet will come with instructions like:

"Create five columns" "Create heading", "Bold this text", "add up columns and cells" etc.