కొత్తగా project లో జాయిన్ అయ్యే వాళ్ళు…

dasari4kntr

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Code review and testing sariga cheyyaledaa?? 

anni ayyayi….generally i assign with in the team…they did bad job too….or influenced with his overconfidence….

there will be a heated retro meeting fir this…

I see this issue with a lot of desis who join new or come into a project new and make tall claims or start talking bad about existing architecture. These people do not understand that these are sensitive matters and existing team will feel bad about it. They immediately created an environment for themselves where people are waiting for them to fail.

What they do not understand is that this architecture took years to develop. Some good features, some bad (which people realized later), Some patch works to cover some issues, etc. The person coming in does not know anything about the past, why it was done in a certain wait. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

I see this issue with a lot of desis who join new or come into a project new and make tall claims or start talking bad about existing architecture. These people do not understand that these are sensitive matters and existing team will feel bad about it. They immediately created an environment for themselves where people are waiting for them to fail.

What they do not understand is that this architecture took years to develop. Some good features, some bad (which people realized later), Some patch works to cover some issues, etc. The person coming in does not know anything about the past, why it was done in a certain wait. 

last year kooda ilanti experience ayyindi naaku but they were not desis…and that damage was very little compared to today…

but this time he is desi…and he was working on neighbor project for some time and recently joined our team….

i believed he will do good job…as he speaks…but total disappointment…

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

last year kooda ilanti experience ayyindi naaku but they were not desis…and that damage was very little compared to today…

but this time he is desi…and he was working on neighbor project for some time and recently joined our team….

i believed he will do good job…as he speaks…but total disappointment…

In pursuit of projecting themselves as thops or amazing, they do not realize they are throwing the entire existing team under the bus. 

Maaa team lo oka Sr telugu tejam jon ayyi adhe cheppadu.. idhi baale adhi baale picchekista ani

1 month taruvatha he started asking all the qs.. ela cheyyali,, how to do..idhi endhi adhi endhi ani

nen blunt ga.. MG ra maaku telvadha inka better cheyocchu ani.. Requirements starting lo evaru ivvaledhu sakkaga.. Ela cheyyalo maaku telusu tech wise.. em cheyyalo telvakane code ala patchlu patchlu edsindhi

nuvvu peekudu gaadivi ippudu vacchi peekesta geekesta ani edava lolli cheyyak anna

Oh vacchestaar edavalu..

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

always easier to build new one that fixing/rewiring existing ones 

6 months lo re-write… everything 6 months ki pro to lower envs data refresh … maa offshore batch

ba director gaditho… every 6 months ki denikira ayya ante… maaaanchi data vunte WA testing baaaga chestharule annaadu .. shut my mouth

Two things here.. 

Existing team members don’t want to change a thing and are happy the way things are.. they don’t want to rock the boat.. 

New team members want to prove themselves by showing what is wrong with the current applicant and fix it.. for a new comer, the issues look obvious and easily fixable.. but the existing team members don’t want to change most of the time.. 

but every architectural decision was taken based on some reqs discussed long ago with what was known at that time.. the app might have accumulated lot of tech debt bcoz of it.. it is not easy to change it.. 

3 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

naa team lo. kuda ilantidhe jarigindhi....oka functionality coding correct ga ledhu ..maarchestha annaadu join ayyaka.....sare cheyyi annaa...5 days tharuvthaa..antha wrong way chesaadu...vaadiki cheppaaa..arey adhi already raasindhi oka sr manchi resouce...nuvvu velli change chesthaa annaav..cheyalekapoyaaav annaaa....vaadu always wrong way chesevaadu...and lazy fellow....but aaa amazon lo 120 algorithm questions prepare ayyi...Uber /google lo job kottesaaadu...naaku inka suprise vaadu akkada elaa survive ayithunnaado ani.....

appudu artham ayindhi...oka chota paniki raani vaadu inko chotaa panikivasthaadu ani

Anduke amazon prime search inka bagupadaledu😀😀😀

6 minutes ago, Mancode said:

anduke g muskoni untaa nenu

for everyone…if they join newly to a team…they will have some insecurities…i totally agree….

but first if you set a huge expectations on you, it’s difficult for you to beat those expectations….

start with less expectations always good….

consistency wins over motivation…

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

for everyone…if they join newly to a team…they will have some insecurities…i totally agree….

but first if you set a huge expectations on you, it’s difficult for you to beat those expectations….

start with less expectations always good….

consistency wins over motivation…

:3D_Smiles_199: thanks