Why BSNL became a loss making PSU ?

bhaigan

modi is PM of gujarath first, then PM fo rindia

modi..best fir for external affairs minister ga..PM kanna kuda

18 hours ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Ante ippudu meaning we to ippudu ma @bhaigan ki Gajulu todokonni cry chese vesdhava ani ni meaning 

Jagratta halwa ma @bhaigan ni emanna ante ….. Vurukunedi ledu 

different ID's tho vachi comment chese chillar gadivi 

10gey 

8 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

modi is PM of gujarath first, then PM fo rindia

modi..best fir for external affairs minister ga..PM kanna kuda

Modi external affairs ki kuda paniki radu

15 hours ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Then you know better than most of us. It is systemic suppression of BSNL in favor of private companies started around 2007 - with denying the tenders for extensions, restricting BSNL from buying Chinese equipment, allowing private companies to piggy back on BSNL infra without paying much. That's continuing till date. I guess, Eventually BSNL will be privatized.

But allowing and thriving private companies in Indian telecom accelerated digital revolution. I think net effect is positive. BSNL dieing is side effect of it. 

Tippi tippi congress meeds toyadaniki try cheyaku Halwa

2G spectrum cancel chesina tarvata malli enduku auction cheyaledu ???

During 2007 BSNL and Airtel was top telecom companies, even MTNL was emerging big player during those days, what happened to BSNL in 2024 ???

Chinese equipment ani divert cheyaku during those days it was initially manufacturing of electronic goods started in India and was not able accommodate huge demand aduke import chesukunnaru

Why did modi government didn't gave 4G license to BSNL ???

7 hours ago, bhaigan said:

Tippi tippi congress meeds toyadaniki try cheyaku Halwa

2G spectrum cancel chesina tarvata malli enduku auction cheyaledu ???

During 2007 BSNL and Airtel was top telecom companies, even MTNL was emerging big player during those days, what happened to BSNL in 2024 ???

Chinese equipment ani divert cheyaku during those days it was initially manufacturing of electronic goods started in India and was not able accommodate huge demand aduke import chesukunnaru

Why did modi government didn't gave 4G license to BSNL ???

Are you saying BSNL is profitable until 2014 then? Did you look at data  source https://www.thehindu.com/data/data-how-bsnl-bled-the-story-behind-public-telecom-giants-fall-in-6-charts/article65758495.ece ?

During 2007 - BSNL is top provider. Exactly. Then what happened from 2008 onwards?

Chinese equipment - you explained why equipment imported from China. I agree with the need to import. But the problem is BSNL was not allowed to import until 2010. By then private operators got their operations fully established.

What happened in 2024 - Loss of BSNL halved from previous year. From 15k to 7k due to revival package. Please feel free to prove me I am wrong with data.

Can you please share the data source that BSNL was denied 4G license. No X links please. Happy to learn.

On 3/31/2024 at 10:54 AM, vithanda_vadhi said:

Then you know better than most of us. It is systemic suppression of BSNL in favor of private companies started around 2007 - with denying the tenders for extensions, restricting BSNL from buying Chinese equipment, allowing private companies to piggy back on BSNL infra without paying much. That's continuing till date. I guess, Eventually BSNL will be privatized.

But allowing and thriving private companies in Indian telecom accelerated digital revolution. I think net effect is positive. BSNL dieing is side effect of i

i think they were denied chance to upgrade at the right time, giving the private players chance to setup and surpass them, sometimes using bsnl's own infra. you can argue whether congress or bjp did that based on affiliation. But the truth is they were run into losses on purpose by politicians aided by incompetency of management, corruption(theft) in some cases and also their service was not comparable to private players. 

Asalu why is govt involved in running businesses... especially liquor...Except law & order, revenue, education and health... Govt should only make policies to grow business...

1 hour ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Are you saying BSNL is profitable until 2014 then? Did you look at data  source https://www.thehindu.com/data/data-how-bsnl-bled-the-story-behind-public-telecom-giants-fall-in-6-charts/article65758495.ece ?

During 2007 - BSNL is top provider. Exactly. Then what happened from 2008 onwards?

Chinese equipment - you explained why equipment imported from China. I agree with the need to import. But the problem is BSNL was not allowed to import until 2010. By then private operators got their operations fully established.

What happened in 2024 - Loss of BSNL halved from previous year. From 15k to 7k due to revival package. Please feel free to prove me I am wrong with data.

Can you please share the data source that BSNL was denied 4G license. No X links please. Happy to learn.

It is job of government to pump money in government owned PSU's, loss geesu ani sollu kaburlu cheppaku

from 2008 onwards it was still good, nothing happened

stop diverting topics why did modi government didn't give 4G license to BSNL ? just answer to that question

13 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Asalu why is govt involved in running businesses... especially liquor...Except law & order, revenue, education and health... Govt should only make policies to grow business...

adi kadu chillar halwa manadi capatalistic economy kadu everything should run by private ani laws tisukoni ravadaniki

39 minutes ago, enigmatic said:

i think they were denied chance to upgrade at the right time, giving the private players chance to setup and surpass them, sometimes using bsnl's own infra. you can argue whether congress or bjp did that based on affiliation. But the truth is they were run into losses on purpose by politicians aided by incompetency of management, corruption(theft) in some cases and also their service was not comparable to private players. 

Same thing modi government did PSU steel making companies best example VIZAG steel

idi eppudu news anna 

last year bsnl aggred to to rapid expansion approved by telicom minister 

he also gave dhamki to all employes minimum 10hrs work cheyali gov job laga kadu or else meeru fired ani 

25 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

It is job of government to pump money in government owned PSU's, loss geesu ani sollu kaburlu cheppaku

from 2008 onwards it was still good, nothing happened

stop diverting topics why did modi government didn't give 4G license to BSNL ? just answer to that question

Bro, I have asked for source which gives info on 4G license denial, other than X. You haven't shared one.

From 2008 onwards it is good - I gave you article from The Hindu with detailed data. You are saying Hindu news paper data is wrong? Please share your data source.

Pumping money in to PSU - ??? Where did I say that?