Why BSNL became a loss making PSU ?

bhaigan

5 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Bro, I have asked for source which gives info on 4G license denial, other than X. You haven't shared one.

From 2008 onwards it is good - I gave you article from The Hindu with detailed data. You are saying Hindu news paper data is wrong? Please share your data source.

Pumping money in to PSU - ??? Where did I say that?

https://telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/industry/bsnl-customers-leave-due-to-delay-in-4g-network-deployment-employee-group/106955520 - BSNL employeess union literally wrote letter to concern Minister Ashwini Vaishnav who played crucial role for denying Vizag Railway zone also

10 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Nice to see a real source  quoted by you.

Why did modi government didn't gave 4G license to BSNL ??? That's your question .

Did you read the article? Whole article is about how BSNL is slow in rolling out 4G. That means BSNL was allocated 4G. My reading comprehension may be not as good as you. Can you please point where in the article it says 4G license denied?

2 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Nice to see a real source  quoted by you.

Why did modi government didn't gave 4G license to BSNL ??? That's your question .

Did you read the article? Whole article is about how BSNL is slow in rolling out 4G. That means BSNL was allocated 4G. My reading comprehension may be not as good as you. Can you please point where in the article it says 4G license denied?

Who is responsible for this ?

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Who is responsible for this ?

Let's finish finding answer to your first question. Then we will move on to next.

So, you are agreeing that  modi government gave 4G license to BSNL? 

3 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

Let's finish finding answer to your first question. Then we will move on to next.

So, you are agreeing that  modi government gave 4G license to BSNL? 

Modi government never gave license to BSNL on right time, by the time they gave it lost 75 lakh subscribers, this is enough you sanghi stooge

On 3/30/2024 at 11:59 PM, bhaigan said:

Why air India has incurred losses telisthe ... Same thing idi kooda... 

Any govt firm is neglected for the sake of privatized.. 

So don't cry a lot .. on what things happen.. 

3 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Why air India has incurred losses telisthe ... Same thing idi kooda... 

Any govt firm is neglected for the sake of privatized.. 

So don't cry a lot .. on what things happen.. 

I am not even crying, waiting for Modi's rebuttal defeat in 2024

On 3/31/2024 at 7:54 AM, vithanda_vadhi said:

Then you know better than most of us. It is systemic suppression of BSNL in favor of private companies started around 2007 - with denying the tenders for extensions, restricting BSNL from buying Chinese equipment, allowing private companies to piggy back on BSNL infra without paying much. That's continuing till date. I guess, Eventually BSNL will be privatized.

But allowing and thriving private companies in Indian telecom accelerated digital revolution. I think net effect is positive. BSNL dieing is side effect of it. 

We need to suppress the govt fims.. or else the atrocities of govt firms cannot be stopped 

On 3/31/2024 at 1:59 AM, bhaigan said:

Hello Vankai uncle

Btech Days, BSNL Landline, Internet undedi..

Varsham padithe aagi potundi..compliant iste evadu raadu..

BSNL always had monopoly with zero customer support. Thats why people moved away to better serving companies.

Modi vachhina raaka poina BSNL lo employees balisi kottukuntunnaru... 

probably only 10% of them work.. 90% dont.

btw ee rojuku maa parents landline alage unchaaru..ipattiki dani istam unnappudu work chestundi.. they also forgot that it exists but sentiment tho ala undi poindi

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

Modi government never gave license to BSNL on right time, by the time they gave it lost 75 lakh subscribers, this is enough you sanghi stooge

Again source please -  quote and speak. Please show your source for Modi government didn't give license on right time. 

BTW, your statement changed from modi denied license to didn't gave license on right now. Let's focus on right time argument now.