MASS LEADERS - NTR, YSR, Jagan

Sizzler

26 minutes ago, Hinduism5 said:

Mr. Sizzler, NTR pettina schemes CBN slow ga teysisadu because they were not sustainable. Being a mass leader in AP means pandering to lowest common denominator and just throwing freebies. Slum ki poyi if I throw some money and a liquor party to 20 people few times a year, they will put my face on the flexi. 

Kiran Kumar Reddy offered more popular schemes than YSR but that didn’t make him a mass leader. Not everything can be bought with money. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

"What I'm saying 74 yendla inti pedda kodukuni, Babu ela marchipoyaru?" - Baboru, the mass leader for Thammulu.

Next term ki 80 years vastayi.. appudu kooda CBN e margadarshi antaru, 

27 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Kiran Kumar Reddy offered more popular schemes than YSR but that didn’t make him a mass leader. Not everything can be bought with money. 

He wasn't even a CM candidate just like Rosaiah. Every CM gets close to 50% of votes but the mass image depends on who they're pandering to. It's easier to impress someone from a slum or a rural area than getting the educated vote who have higher expectations.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

NTR, YSR, and Jagan are the Mass leaders AP had witnessed. 

Jagan might win or lose 2029. But the Mass craze is unprecedented and still intact even today. 

CBN can just dream of coming anywhere close to them. 

Jagan never a mass hero ....oka odarpu psycho path

Also cbn never a mass hero ..... A strategist anthe.... 

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Kiran Kumar Reddi was far better administrator than Rosiah, Baboru and Dora. It only because of Congress high command apathy to his pleas he didn't get his due recognition. Ofcourse it's again Congress high command that made him the CM in the first place.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hinduism5 said:

Mr. Sizzler, NTR pettina schemes CBN slow ga teysisadu because they were not sustainable. Being a mass leader in AP means pandering to lowest common denominator and just throwing freebies. Slum ki poyi if I throw some money and a liquor party to 20 people few times a year, they will put my face on the flexi. 

If I throw the same money for party contractors and realtors and send it offshore , i would be a development leader - sendranna 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Kiran Kumar Reddi was far better administrator than Rosiah, Baboru and Dora. It only because of Congress high command apathy to his pleas he didn't get his due recognition. Ofcourse it's again Congress high command that made him the CM in the first place.

Agreed. Just nobody could match the aura of YSR and they all looked weak despite being good administrators. 

2 hours ago, Sizzler said:

NTR, YSR, and Jagan are the Mass leaders AP had witnessed. 

Jagan might win or lose 2029. But the Mass craze is unprecedented and still intact even today. 

CBN can just dream of coming anywhere close to them. 

Sandranna punches above his weight despite no charisma. Who else could survive AP politics all these years after using and throwing so many strong leaders?

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

KCR is much bigger leader than all of them combined……He is instrumental in changing the geographical boundaries with in India. Everybody knows the impact of this guy in TG movement. 
It’s a rare feat.

Right now KCR is tired. Probably exhausted. yes, people may mock him now. But he is a game changer in Telugu politics. 

Soniamma changed TG.

Rumour was that Zaganna by election victories convinced her to split the state. YCP has swiped Congress votebank. That way Congress retains TG. Regional parties can fight for scraps in AP like kukkalu.

29 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

If I throw the same money for party contractors and realtors and send it offshore , i would be a development leader - sendranna 

Don’t forget bhajana media and graphics marketing batch.

11 minutes ago, venkappa said:

Sandranna punches above his weight despite no charisma. Who else could survive AP politics all these years after using and throwing so many strong leaders?

He has a trash record.this election can be used to give marks to his political career.

1999-won against an infighting congress helped by bjp wave.

2004-lost.

2009-lost,despite anti-incumbency and all party alliance.

2014- has barely managed to scrape with bjp wave that too against jagan who came out of jail and didn't have to time to campaign to his full potential.

2019- lost horribly.

He couldn't even stay in his home constituency chandragiri and had to shift to kuppam which is literally some remote cared by noone border constituency.

But sendranna and revanth stay as inspiration to normal people aspiring to be politicians.the status they achieved is still commendable for people from non-political background.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Agreed. Just nobody could match the aura of YSR and they all looked weak despite being good administrators. 

YSR became a mass leader only due to the failures of CBN during 2001-2004. Prior to 2000, he was well known. But nobody would term him as a mass leader.

After 2004 win, he managed to give decent performance as a CM. His populous schemes made him close to masses. Lastly, his sudden demise took his popularity to a different level. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1