What to do

nene_nani

26 minutes ago, Aquaman said:

worst thing a man can do is to beg her to stay with you.. and going after her even if she is not in to you..

Accept it.... be brave... move on... get in to good position and make her regret her decision later

Nuvu good position poyina tanu neku rpariki dakadhu bro 🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Oka sari anumanam modalu aaika life long untadi … mee idariki peace undadu… and u should have acted bit more mature to begin with… jarigina danini marcha lem… just move on…

DB ki pedha dhikku chepadu.. thread closed

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, nene_nani said:

please suggest bhayya, i am feel like dying..

Nenu sincere ga love chesa , thanu kuda alane undhi.

Tarvatha valla relative okadu thagiladu and she is having secret relationship with him, when i questioned she started shouting   naku anumanalu ekkuva ani  idi workout avvadu and lets be good friends ani…

same time lo  my father passed away and i am emotionally down , thana ni pichi ga love chesa thana tho matladakunda undalekpoya friends ki oppukunna.

yesterday she slept with him,this time i have proof , but thana tho discuss cheyyadaniki  dhiryam chaladam ledu, at the end she will stop talking to me and nenu thana tho matladakunda undalenu (i hope if i keep quite some day she will come back to me) 

For now i am silent, but all these things killing my peace and i am like a dead cat,but our relationship was very beautiful anduke em step tisukolekapothunna .

If you proceed with her, You will live your life at her terms. You know this well.

Make yourself precious like BITCOIN. Work on yourself to become an absolute Catch for women. If she sees you in future, she should feel jealous and regret her decision.  

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

You need a back up. Oka pori ni serious ga love sesthe inko pori ki casual ga back ga petukovale…isontapudu workout ayitadi.

Telugu pyar mohabbat cinemala prabhavam chana ekuva ga vundi nee mida, cinemalu sudadam bandh cheyakapothey zindagi kudisipoyyi vattakayalu kastha vankayalu ayitayi

Patha pori ni pakana petti kotha pori ni tagulko vayya…

Pori anta…love anta…serious love anta..serious love inkokadi tho affair anta, calm ga vunte Edo oka roju tirigi vastadi anta, emi vayya etta kanipistundi vaa a pori niku asalu ? 

Anna aku lanj okate na diff a anna . 

2 hours ago, psycopk said:

Oka sari anumanam modalu aaika life long untadi … mee idariki peace undadu… and u should have acted bit more mature to begin with… jarigina danini marcha lem… just move on…

Sare move on ayyka second pori pativrarha ani guarantee enri? Better to ask her or beg her to use him like keep. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, nene_nani said:

Tarvatha valla relative okadu thagiladu and she is having secret relationship with him, when i questioned she started shouting   naku anumanalu ekkuva ani  idi workout avvadu and lets be good friends ani…

same time lo  my father passed away and i am emotionally down , thana ni pichi ga love chesa thana tho matladakunda undalekpoya friends ki oppukunna.

yesterday she slept with him,this time i have proof , but thana tho discuss cheyyadaniki  dhiryam chaladam ledu, at the end she will stop talking to me and nenu thana tho matladakunda undalenu (i hope if i keep quite some day she will come back to me) 

For now i am silent, but all these things killing my peace and i am like a dead cat,but our relationship was very beautiful anduke em step tisukolekapothunna .

aa ammayitho relationship continue chesavante… inka ninnu aa devudu kooda kaapadaledu. don’t try to wash yourself when you’re in mud. First get out of it then try to wash..

personal experience tho cheptunna.. your life will be beautiful.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DalchanChekka said:

Walk out ASAP and don’t waste precious time crying or feeling sad. Better to be single than being in such toxic relationship. 
It is normal to feel sad, depressed and miss that person even when you know you are doing the right thing by walking away. Give it sometime. Time can heal anything and everything. 

Hi dalchini missing your songs 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

You need a back up. Oka pori ni serious ga love sesthe inko pori ki casual ga back ga petukovale…isontapudu workout ayitadi.

Telugu pyar mohabbat cinemala prabhavam chana ekuva ga vundi nee mida, cinemalu sudadam bandh cheyakapothey zindagi kudisipoyyi vattakayalu kastha vankayalu ayitayi

Pori anta…love anta…serious love anta..serious love inkokadi tho affair anta, calm ga vunte Edo oka roju tirigi vastadi anta, emi vayya etta kanipistundi vaa a pori niku asalu ? 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5fGdPLJ6s4/?igsh=MWxvM2Z4ZzUxcXY5bw==

5 hours ago, nene_nani said:

She moved on.. you must also move on asap!! 

Cut off all communication with her, delete all old memories, start hitting bars and strip clubs.. I heard guys with recent breakups attract lot of woman.. 

4 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

@nene_nani Halwa uncle is the most experienced in this area in this db… take his advice.. you won’t get a better one.. 

Dude she literally slept with another guy and you are thinking about staying with her? Suppose repu neeku pelli ayyi pillalu puttarane anukundaam asal vallu nee pillalo kaado ela telustundi neeku?? Once a cheat always a cheat move on.. Life long you can't stay with that girl..

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, ANNA_PLEASE_PETTU said:

Sare move on ayyka second pori pativrarha ani guarantee enri? Better to ask her or beg her to use him like keep. 

Bro..nuvvu thikka thikka questions post cheyadamey baagundhi.. rather than replying to this kind of posts.  Goodluck.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Dude she literally slept with another guy and you are thinking about staying with her? Suppose repu neeku pelli ayyi pillalu puttarane anukundaam asal vallu nee pillalo kaado ela telustundi neeku?? Once a cheat always a cheat move on.. Life long you can't stay with that girl..

Go to CVS and spend 25$ you get to know thats not a big deal. 

Dont give wrong advice, asale amayulu takuva, okapudu abayulu 2 3 vunchukona amayulu adjust kala. 

Now their time, men need to adjust. Is there guarantee next vachedhidi vidithone guarantee vunda? next vachedhi mari 3 or 4 ante kastam kadha, A amayi kanisam keep ga nanna poster ni accept cheyalisndhi, chudam papam.

9 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

She moved on.. you must also move on asap!! 

Cut off all communication with her, delete all old memories, start hitting bars and strip clubs.. I heard guys with recent breakups attract lot of woman.. 

So manchi amayi just edo oka affair petukondani vedu bajaru amayiltho tiragala. He need to accept current society culture and accept anthe,