macbook

yemdoing

3 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I am not saying what all you did wrong ani just discussion sake antey. dressing, shoes brands avanni okay but mac lanti product ke pillabachas ki use case ledu ani, chrome book ekkuva ani naa yokka idi. 
maa senior valla bava toh kuda same discussion, first lo konivvaledu but maa vaadu valla frnds laptop/ipads ni brahmi edo movie lo food ni chusinattu chuste inka embarrassment enduku ani konichina ani annadu

Mee Senior valla bava paristhithe andaridi :D We don't want our kids to feel inferior. 

3 hours ago, Pandubabu said:

I still don't understand uncle . I had a windows touch screen work laptop . never had to use touch .

on the other hand I love touch bar on mac.

I never understood the need for touch screen on laptop. But someone told me its easy to browse to move the screen up/down faster instead of using mouse.

3 hours ago, yemdoing said:

true.. I didnt use mac for long time. client force chesthey 2 months nunchi using.

why I need touch ante yem cheptham... lots of use cases ex:  documents (pdf,word etc..) relax ga couch mida kurchoni read cheese tappudu touch use chestha.

once you get used to mac two and three finger scroll , you never go back to other ways to scroll 

4 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Mee Senior valla bava paristhithe andaridi :D We don't want our kids to feel inferior. 

sSa_j@il last month mac mini konna kid ki

she is doing adobe express lo flyers and cartoons for the chars in the book she is writing.

just story raste saripotadi ani adiga .. she said i want to put some extra effort to my imagination ani

her school provided chromebook was not supporting to run it

@Konebhar6

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Spartan said:

she is doing adobe express lo flyers and cartoons for the chars in the book she is writing.

just story raste saripotadi ani adiga .. she said i want to put some extra effort to my imagination ani

@Konebhar6

nice; these kinda use cases lo I encourage splurging. 

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

@Konebhar6

Middle school kid ?

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

@Konebhar6

bro, mac mini ki monitor, keyboard, mouse separate ga konnava? any recommendations?

3 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

bro, mac mini ki monitor, keyboard, mouse separate ga konnava? any recommendations?

yes anni seperate kavali

i had them already Apple keyboard and Logitech Mouse woth Samsung monitor

if you dont want apple keyboard, logitech vi kuda baga unnai my other friends using with mac 50-60 lo vastadi

https://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Advanced-Illuminated-Wireless-Keyboard/dp/B08TDXHLTB/ref=mp_s_a_1_14?crid=2ULZQDSNLPEFI&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.5e-NkUN8f-MnDFzjC_AtUiX3yBEGR57uPrVJwnia5JKZzgLgBdRsTArwJWeSkeiMoSTx6-Alp5FElXIAeIFxHA5-C99p-hHuFMLIAwNNiD4lpjRvSgsSoPV3I38LUbkZm1KtIO-3rsIORUYc7UfxCluFz_vwKB-cL37qkzJXWfjPKRYdgdG9bjVnVIP0RgKaUu26RYLylB13ci2Du1FHPg.TkOOy6ImD10fxkb808cDqkhsowGNwPP-KyI9kqk6xtE&dib_tag=se&keywords=keyboard+mac&qid=1713499340&sprefix=keyboard+mac%2Caps%2C169&sr=8-14

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2024 at 11:16 PM, Mr Mirchi said:

thokka 2 yes avundhi koni...screen meedha vertical purple lines vasthunnavi all of sudden kodhi rojuluga...apple vaadiki chupisthe $700 pay cheyyi change chestha annaadu

matter enti ante..macbook m1 14inch...design issue ata..lawsuit already evado file chesaadu....

exactly heard from friend  too ..same issue