macbook

yemdoing

28 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

Seeing macbook everywhere these days, tech companies to normal ayipoyindi, I may have seen like 1-2 windows laptops in my entire office floor 

True. I still like windows. Ease of use. 

Apple is smart to give discounts to kids in school/colleges and get them used to it. New generation all like MacBooks. 

where is the right click on touch pad ?

4K laptop ki 10guthadu, touch screen ledu.

Notifications on slack or teams vasthey they don't really catch the eye, windows lo orange colour lo icon untundhi.

Multiple windows of same app unte , windows lo click chesthey it will show all of them in small size and then we can choose which one we want. Mac lo aythey anni oke sari open chesthadi. Poni kanapadathaya ante all will be over laid on each other.

Multiple extension screen unte , kindha kanipinche task bar or docking bar is limited to one screen only. poni oka screen lone untundha ante , no istam vacchinattu screens move ayethundi.

file delete cheyyalante windows lo delete button nokkithey chalu, mac lo aythey move to trash after rightclick.

Fullscreen chesthey inka vere apps move cheyyalemu in to that screen. 

USB C docking station lo only one extension screen allowed.

Menu bar for all apps is on top of the screen, in windows its always attached to the application.

safari browser is sheet

mouse scrolling is in reverse

-----------------------------

above problems ki fixes or correct way of using unte chappendi

@LadiesTailor @Pandubabu @Spartan @Discotek

Notifications on slack or teams vasthey they don't really catch the eye, windows lo orange colour lo icon untundhi.

adi Slack notification setting lo pettuko - bubble the icon, or show notification on panel. message ragane bounce avutadi or right notification panel lo message ostadi

mouse scrolling is in reverse

- u can change that setting

Scroll & Zoom section in above link

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

adi Slack notification setting lo pettuko - bubble the icon, or show notification on panel. message ragane bounce avutadi or right notification panel lo message ostadi

i did it anna.. its bouncing on one screen when I am looking at other screen. 

2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

However, looking there reveals that there is no option to show the Dock on all screens. You can choose where to put the Dock, activate Hide and Show, and choose if and how it should be animated when apps are opened or windows minimized. But there’s nothing here that allows us to display the Dock on all screens

Just now, yemdoing said:

However, looking there reveals that there is no option to show the Dock on all screens. You can choose where to put the Dock, activate Hide and Show, and choose if and how it should be animated when apps are opened or windows minimized. But there’s nothing here that allows us to display the Dock on all screens

dock..neeku ye monitor lo kavalo andulo pettukovachu kada...then.

Been using MacMini from past 4 years... This is the best desktop ever

No Issues with performance, noise... Its sleek and compact

India ki kuda idhe teesukuvelli using akkada intlo Monitor ki connect chesi

i have seen many devs use a macbook but again connect to a windows vm or Azure virtual desktop for their work.

3 minutes ago, pichhipullayya said:

i have seen many devs use a macbook but again connect to a windows vm or Azure virtual desktop for their work.

yeah... many softwares are not even available. ex: TeradataSQL assistant is not even available for mac. Notepad++ alternative sublime undhi but its not great.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Arjun9 said:

Been using MacMini from past 4 years... This is the best desktop ever

No Issues with performance, noise... Its sleek and compact

India ki kuda idhe teesukuvelli using akkada intlo Monitor ki connect chesi

HP Elite desk Mini PC maa office lo unnai.. they are slim and covid time lo office vadi same ship chesaadu..

encrypted and very portable to carry.