Friend Fire ayyadu ::: H1 Status kosam kastalu

RPG_Reloaded

Theddu naakosam kaadu uncles, Ofcourse I am GC holder asking help for a frend  who is on h1 for 10years and his spouse on H4 EAD

he got fired from Amazon even though highly talented and he nkt sure what to do?

Since he was with FAANG with several years, dont know how to gel with consuktancies

Can he open a LLC on his wife name and join as a skilled labor by running payroll till he get a job?

I am also not sure what to suggest him, DB h1 bahubali’s meeku yemaina info telisthe help cheyandi…

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Theddu naakosam kaadu uncles, Ofcourse I am GC holder asking help for a frend  who is on h1 for 10years and his spouse on H4 EAD

he got fired from Amazon even though highly talented and he nkt sure what to do?

Since he was with FAANG with several years, dont know how to gel with consuktancies

Can he open a LLC on his wife name and join as a skilled labor by running payroll till he get a job?

I am also not sure what to suggest him, DB h1 bahubali’s meeku yemaina info telisthe help cheyandi…

K

24 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

H4 meeda company open chesthe risky ani vinna.

he should try with consulting companies as first priority

5 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Because of his H1 she got H4 and EAD. Malli aa dependent company ki eedu work chestaada. USCIS odu oka maadiri ga kooda kanipistaleda

Ya, i dont think it is wise to do it.

Calling expert @csrcsr

26 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Idea baagundhe work avudha idhi ??

45 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Why can’t you open an LLC and hire him?