Rahul Gandhi vs Modi; Evariki vote vestaru

lollilolli2020

Rahul Gandhi vs Modi; Evariki vote vestaru  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, Rescuer7 said:

edi emina

puvvu ku button nokkaaaali..

ee button nokkina puvvu ke potundii bro; 

ee polll kuda tamper chesaru BJP vallu 

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ee button nokkina puvvu ke potundii bro; 

ee polll kuda tamper chesaru BJP vallu 

aithe verri puvvu button pettali kothaga fans kosam

29 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Voting for BJP.. but BJp ki majority ravodhu.. tdp seats tho magic figure cross avvali..

then bjp biggies will request leader to become PM.. I need this 

1990's lekka Malli chandranna center lo chakram tippalane gaa nee idea? 

GToxGh.gif

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Modi/BJP rakapotey situation will be similar to the ones after PVNR's term, 

1996-1998 varaku ela vunde telsu ga 

appude politics follow ante you're an oldie goldie annaamaata, noice

3 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

appude politics follow ante you're an oldie goldie annaamaata, noice

yes anna, maa intlo Doordarshan news pakka chusutunde maa dad; aa time lo entha drama nadichindii I clearly remember mana puratchi thalaivi support ivvadam withdraw cheyadam adi antha oka ethu. how devegowda fumbled Independence day speech by saying bhaiyo aur bhaiyo instead of bhaiyo aur behaniyo ippatiki gurthuku. 

grew up hearing discussions around govt policies and budgets amongst his colleagues; middle class ppl em matladetollu bro appatlo ive muchatlu. 

also we grew up reading Eenadu newspaper; apparently English paper used to come late 9 am ki paper oste evaru chaduvutaru ani telugu paper veyinche vallu. those were the days were news papers were very resourceful. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

1990's lekka Malli chandranna center lo chakram tippalane gaa nee idea? 

GToxGh.gif

Musalayana atu 10gesthe kaani sinababu ki state paggaalu ichhettu ledu

44 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

yes anna, maa intlo Doordarshan news pakka chusutunde maa dad; aa time lo entha drama nadichindii I clearly remember mana puratchi thalaivi support ivvadam withdraw cheyadam adi antha oka ethu. how devegowda fumbled Independence day speech by saying bhaiyo aur bhaiyo instead of bhaiyo aur behaniyo ippatiki gurthuku. 

grew up hearing discussions around govt policies and budgets amongst his colleagues; middle class ppl em matladetollu bro appatlo ive muchatlu. 

also we grew up reading Eenadu newspaper; apparently English paper used to come late 9 am ki paper oste evaru chaduvutaru ani telugu paper veyinche vallu. those were the days were news papers were very resourceful. 

yeah, DD and Eenadu are iconic for that and the next gen. I have very fond memories of both growing up. used to read eenadu main paper start to end including editorial sections, andaru nannu pichodu antunde and waiting eagerly for Sunday special magazine, good times!

I wish new channels are like DD news, unbiased and straight to the point 

4 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Come on Gusa Gusa 

there should be an option

1. Do not like or dislike Modi, but there is no option but to vote for Modi in the current situation as Rahul is not seen as an alternative.

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

yeah, DD and Eenadu are iconic for that and the next gen. I have very fond memories of both growing up. used to read eenadu main paper start to end including editorial sections, andaru nannu pichodu antunde and waiting eagerly for Sunday special magazine, good times!

I wish new channels are like DD news, unbiased and straight to the point 

Eenadu, Andhra Jyothi, Times of India, Indian Express, Hindu .. Used to read these. Not all but used to get 1 english and 1 telugu. I also used to read them inside out. 

I pity the current generation for not getting decent news. 

1 minute ago, Konebhar6 said:

Eenadu, Andhra Jyothi, Times of India, Indian Express, Hindu .. Used to read these. Not all but used to get 1 english and 1 telugu. I also used to read them inside out. 

They are lucky - no need to rely on Pacha media elevations 😃😃

3 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

They are lucky - no need to rely on Pacha media elevations 😃😃

U mean Sakshi? :D

Eenadu and Andhra Jyothi had pacha bias but little those days. That's why used to read Times of India, IE, Hindu, etc to get an alternate view. 

Also news reported by almost all news media outlets was pretty much similar. There might be some biased news on some political parties but when an incident happened, it was reported same way. Not like these days when you don't know the truth and diff news outlets have different views and conspiracy theories.

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Hindu lo youngworld ani ostunde saturday. 

eenadu started special editions like

monday -- chaduvu/studies related 

tuesday-- dont remember the page name

wed-- champion/sports related 

thursday-- siri/ money related

friday-- dont remember the page name but god related stuff 

Saturday-- etharam // youthful stories manasulo mata stuff

Sunday-- sunday book aithe wholeday namilesevallam. 

later on computer koni internet pettinchaka paper online lo chaduvutunde sunday book kosam sunday paper kontunde. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

U mean Sakshi? :D

Eenadu and Andhra Jyothi had pacha bias but little those days. That's why used to read Times of India, IE, Hindu, etc to get an alternate view. 

Also news reported by almost all news media outlets was pretty much similar. There might be some biased news on some political parties but when an incident happened, it was reported same way. Not like these days when you don't know the truth and diff news outlets have different views and conspiracy theories.

appudu chinnollam bro aa pachcha bias maaku ekkada ekkedi; 

12 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

appudu chinnollam bro aa pachcha bias maaku ekkada ekkedi; 

Nenadedi adeee. Can’t compare today’s media to those days. 

7 hours ago, The_Mentalist said:

KA Paul ki

Kaaboye Vizag MP, direct Central minister ayi 

Bathai uncle tho kalisi vela kotlu testaadu India ki....