Lexus ES 350h Vs. Tesla Model Y

andhrabullet

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

If you want Tech and electric, Tesla is awesome.. if you want comfort, go with others… depends on what you want. 

ippudu ade kada bro issue. 
same like iphone; iphone 6s vadina used it for 4yrs before moving to next version.

ala tesla ki em changes vuntunnai exterior or interior design lo tech specs kakunda like long range, dual motor, battery management stuff for sure they make developments, but other aspects kuda vundali kada. 

same concept-- hyundai santafe vundii 2023 model varaku oka mostaru; then 2024 model ki designs change chesadu, interiors change chesadu; aa wow factor techchadu to ppl atleast consider buying that car. 

ala tesla tech specs tappa inka wow factors em add cheyatledu. inka ekkuva matladithe tesla fan boys kummutharemo nannu

15 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ippudu ade kada bro issue. 
same like iphone; iphone 6s vadina used it for 4yrs before moving to next version.

ala tesla ki em changes vuntunnai exterior or interior design lo tech specs kakunda like long range, dual motor, battery management stuff for sure they make developments, but other aspects kuda vundali kada. 

same concept-- hyundai santafe vundii 2023 model varaku oka mostaru; then 2024 model ki designs change chesadu, interiors change chesadu; aa wow factor techchadu to ppl atleast consider buying that car. 

ala tesla tech specs tappa inka wow factors em add cheyatledu. inka ekkuva matladithe tesla fan boys kummutharemo nannu

Tesla model 3 newer version has considerable upgrades… auto steer is pretty good.. FSD is really awesome.. you got to experience it.. you can play games, watch videos, sing karaoke, the car makes fart sounds 😁

Show me a car that you can summon from the parking lot?? Isn’t that a wow factor?? Show me a car that you can track from your phone? Or that has a sentry mode? 

7 hours ago, andhrabullet said:

Debating between two. Price same range..

confusing.

rx350h or nx350h or Tx550 or rivian..

45 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Tesla model 3 newer version has considerable upgrades… auto steer is pretty good.. FSD is really awesome.. you got to experience it.. you can play games, watch videos, sing karaoke, the car makes fart sounds 😁

Show me a car that you can summon from the parking lot?? Isn’t that a wow factor?? Show me a car that you can track from your phone? Or that has a sentry mode? 

bold: vatikosam Tesla konala silent_I1

Red: currently WFH, ippudu anni car companies istunnai app access and tracking; a simple air tag will also help me in tracking my car for that matter; sentry mode okay. 

what about range anxiety; if I have to drive long drives.  I live in a snow belt area; if I don't own a house or have a personal level 2 charger during stormy conditions paina nuvvu cheppina wow factors anni tusse.

also snow storms appudu in north east or hurricane season appudu in FL aa wow factors anni tussu avtayi anna ofcourse not just Tesla, other EVs included anukoo. 

4 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

tesla tappa ee EV vadaleda uncle...most of the Evs have it...elekka TATA Nexon EV the best avvali...cheap and you can track from your phone

1 hour ago, idibezwada said:

tesla tappa ee EV vadaleda uncle...most of the Evs have it...elekka TATA Nexon EV the best avvali...cheap and you can track from your phone

May be that’s not a big feature.. you can get that by simply putting an AirTag.. but Tesla has the best infotainment.. 

4 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

bold: vatikosam Tesla konala silent_I1

Red: currently WFH, ippudu anni car companies istunnai app access and tracking; a simple air tag will also help me in tracking my car for that matter; sentry mode okay. 

what about range anxiety; if I have to drive long drives.  I live in a snow belt area; if I don't own a house or have a personal level 2 charger during stormy conditions paina nuvvu cheppina wow factors anni tusse.

also snow storms appudu in north east or hurricane season appudu in FL aa wow factors anni tussu avtayi anna ofcourse not just Tesla, other EVs included anukoo. 

That is true for all EV’s.. I didn’t say that everything is great with Tesla.. if you like the positives, you buy.. if the negatives are a deal breaker for you, you don’t.. it is just a car.. 

snow belt aa.. Norway is using teslas from a decade without much complaints.. don’t tell me you live in Alaska.. 

36 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

That is true for all EV’s.. I didn’t say that everything is great with Tesla.. if you like the positives, you buy.. if the negatives are a deal breaker for you, you don’t.. it is just a car.. 

snow belt aa.. Norway is using teslas from a decade without much complaints.. don’t tell me you live in Alaska.. 

sare okasari lake erie belt lo vundi; oka rendu lake effect lu tattukoni cheppu. 

complaints levu ani nuvvu nenu anukunte saripodu gaa. the reason for Norway adapting electric cars is different;

avi winter lo nadustayi robust than ICEs ani kaadu. below video is  6 yrs old I know about Norway. it boils down to govt policy to make it main stream; federal rebates eppudu start ayyayi that too with a clause. 

I get it bro Tesla Fan boy vi vere valla arguments vinav for me deal breaker is being reliable during winter months. 

11 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

sare okasari lake erie belt lo vundi; oka rendu lake effect lu tattukoni cheppu. 

complaints levu ani nuvvu nenu anukunte saripodu gaa. the reason for Norway adapting electric cars is different;

avi winter lo nadustayi robust than ICEs ani kaadu. below video is  6 yrs old I know about Norway. it boils down to govt policy to make it main stream; federal rebates eppudu start ayyayi that too with a clause. 

I get it bro Tesla Fan boy vi vere valla arguments vinav for me deal breaker is being reliable during winter months. 

Fan boy kadu vaa.. it has its positives and negatives.. if you like the positives, you will love it.. if the negatives are a deal breaker, Then you don’t.. easy peasy.. 

5 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Fan boy kadu vaa.. it has its positives and negatives.. if you like the positives, you will love it.. if the negatives are a deal breaker, Then you don’t.. easy peasy.. 

endukoo telidu EVs ante peddaga naaku nachchavu; especially Tesla ki vunna aversion antha intha kaadu. 

and partially because of the virtue signaling arguments they make about EVs such as good for environment, zero emissions and all; there are other ways to protect environment too, focus on EVs may not help much in the aspect. 

7 hours ago, hydusguy said:

rx350h or nx350h or Tx550 or rivian..

TX 550 comparison ki  endi vaa...

Adi  ultimate ultra luxury mom car adi 

12 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

endukoo telidu EVs ante peddaga naaku nachchavu; especially Tesla ki vunna aversion antha intha kaadu. 

and partially because of the virtue signaling arguments they make about EVs such as good for environment, zero emissions and all; there are other ways to protect environment too, focus on EVs may not help much in the aspect. 

Most ppl don’t buy cars or choose their cars to save environment.. they choose if they like the features.. Tesla m3 is a glorified Prius and Y is a glorified RAV4 hybrid.. that’s it.. 

it is just one of the govt’s initiatives to save emissions from petrol cars.. it in facts helps the environment but truly adds more value if the source of the electricity that charges the vehicles is also green..