Handling conflict

Konebhar6

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

One example in recent times. 

We were given time slots to replace old work phones with new. This guy who is in PMO showed up and after few mins, started shouting on people (some technicians from AT&T and some our company employees). Do you know how important I am & how much valuable my time is? I am working on a top project and my time is critical. I took him aside and asked what happened. 

He says as part of migration (from old phone to new) he gave a passcode and does not remember it now. The technicians are not able to retrieve or have a solution for it. Started shouting and making a scene. Technicians handled him very well. Answered his questions in a civil manner and when he was saying abt his important and time getting wasted, they reminded he is being paid by the company for his time. They finally gave a resolution to him and it was sorted, but the whole time his behavior was uncivil. 

this is classic example: manakante inferior ani anipiste istam ochchinattu behave chestam. like we don't tend to treat a waiter and an IT employee alike. 

2 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Respect others opinions. 

Agree to disagree approach. 

Put your points with out bad body language. Don't get impatient, or shout.

Have a healthy debate, you cant impose your views on others nor can others on you. 

There is no right or wrong. Only perspectives. I am correct, you are wrong attitude is the culprit most times.

Many of us do that. But when it gets the entitled try to enforce their opinion/stance, what else do you expect us to do? Not fight? Pettanam tho disagree ayina opinion ni kooda enforce chesi vellipotaaru. Agree to disagree anta lol.

12 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Reddit ante okati notice chesa; would like to tell on incident ni_bonda ani vuntundi andulo flex kosam ama chesadu nenu FIRE, traveled to so many countries, discussions lo istam ochchinattu matladutunde endii veedi katha ani chusina, vaadi comment and post history lo other reddit groups lo he was so civil, edo data engineering sub lo vaadu career suggestions adugutu salary pettadu one comment why mentioned salary here flexing aa ani vaadu apologetic tone lo vellipoyadu. 

Reddit in particular-- desis vunte sub lo civil discussions ee kanipinchav. 

Good observation. I see that too.

3 minutes ago, Jatka Bandi said:

Many of us do that. But when it gets the entitled try to enforce their opinion/stance, what else do you expect us to do? Not fight? Pettanam tho disagree ayina opinion ni kooda enforce chesi vellipotaaru. Agree to disagree anta lol.

You absolutely got to fight for what you stand for. But lets say you are having a conversation with someone about something and he/she has a diff opinion. What is the point of continuously arguing and losing Kool when neither would agree to what others say? Isn't it better to respect their opinion and put it to rest? I am also saying its a bigger fault of other person trying to enforce their opinion/stance. 

15 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

this is classic example: manakante inferior ani anipiste istam ochchinattu behave chestam. like we don't tend to treat a waiter and an IT employee alike. 

Indulo highlight entante, asalu aa problem ki reason ee vadu. He did not remember the new Passcode he entered for new iphone. Malli valla meda egiradu. But they did put him in his place. They dealt with him very nice.

3 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You absolutely got to fight for what you stand for. But lets say you are having a conversation with someone about something and he/she has a diff opinion. What is the point of continuously arguing and losing Kool when neither would agree to what others say? Isn't it better to respect their opinion and put it to rest? I am also saying its a bigger fault of other person trying to enforce their opinion/stance. 

Many Indians do it. But most fight when they try to enforce their opinion and ask us to follow.

• Upvote 1