Google hub kashtaalu

LuckyLoser

At least wifey BFF tho discuss chesindi, Vaala Amma tho cheste inka weekend yenti inko janma padutundi set avvataniki…

already vaala Amma tho discussion ayyiunte - talk to wifey,  say I am going to Everest Base camp trekking and Sanyasam teesesuko

23 hours ago, LuckyLoser said:

Laudaldi google hub konna to set remainders automation etc in my office room . For some reason i turned on photos or some memories option while exploring it . Pedda pattinchukole and went for game and came back . Wife tone chnaged after coming back . I did not get the reason . Trvta telsindi aa memories lo 10 yrs back naa ex tho digina pics display chesindi and my ex is my current wife friend . Naa wife ki telsu we were in relationship ani . It also showed few dinner pics when i met her in last India trip which i did not say to my wife . It was a casual meet ucha aagaka kalsa .

naa wife lenappufu i saw her phone and whatsapp chat , she took pics of memories it displayed and thana bff tho deni gurinch cheppindi . Epdu endi na paristiti . Asale rep weekend . Thu jeevitham

Bro how is it going rey

On 4/18/2024 at 10:07 PM, LuckyLoser said:

Laudaldi google hub konna to set remainders automation etc in my office room . For some reason i turned on photos or some memories option while exploring it . Pedda pattinchukole and went for game and came back . Wife tone chnaged after coming back . I did not get the reason . Trvta telsindi aa memories lo 10 yrs back naa ex tho digina pics display chesindi and my ex is my current wife friend . Naa wife ki telsu we were in relationship ani . It also showed few dinner pics when i met her in last India trip which i did not say to my wife . It was a casual meet ucha aagaka kalsa .

naa wife lenappufu i saw her phone and whatsapp chat , she took pics of memories it displayed and thana bff tho deni gurinch cheppindi . Epdu endi na paristiti . Asale rep weekend . Thu jeevitham

Dont worry bro, current women like that athi in the past

dont play too defensive and lose rights for the past 

always play front foot