Anyone living in dubai? Need some info

tables

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've been living in Dubai for a while now. When it comes to hiring lapakis, it's a bit of a mixed bag. There are indeed lots of websites and forums where you can find them, and some might offer tempting prices, especially compared to the US.

19 minutes ago, AvramFaind said:

Yeah, I've been living in Dubai for a while now. When it comes to hiring lapakis, it's a bit of a mixed bag. There are indeed lots of websites and forums where you can find them, and some might offer tempting prices, especially compared to the US.

akkada legit websites for hiring lapakis what ani asking

21 minutes ago, AvramFaind said:

Is it legal and what is the quality of the lapakis ani adugutunnadu @tables vuncle.. 

My 2 cents- I have seen a lot of rich vuncles in their 40s travel to Dubai every weekend from Hyd and other metros in India.. Weekend mottam full fun and they fly back by sunday night.. Some super rich people own apartments and villas in Dubai and keep their lapakis there.. One vuncle told me that lapakis of all origins are available there and the quality is really good..

asalu ee dubai ento ila lapakis hub lekka tayar iyyindi almost every hotel in garhoud area has a lapaki hub in the first floor, if you going with family avoid this area and stay in palm jumeriah area, ikkada kuda motham russian and east european Ls ee unnaru

13 minutes ago, ARYA said:

asalu ee dubai ento ila lapakis hub lekka tayar iyyindi almost every hotel in garhoud area has a lapaki hub in the first floor, if you going with family avoid this area and stay in palm jumeriah area, ikkada kuda motham russian and east european Ls ee unnaru

full paki gallane baa? I mean lapakis

41 minutes ago, KadapaKingg said:

Is it legal and what is the quality of the lapakis ani adugutunnadu @tables vuncle.. 

My 2 cents- I have seen a lot of rich vuncles in their 40s travel to Dubai every weekend from Hyd and other metros in India.. Weekend mottam full fun and they fly back by sunday night.. Some super rich people own apartments and villas in Dubai and keep their lapakis there.. One vuncle told me that lapakis of all origins are available there and the quality is really good..

Indian lo too much trouble to maintain a lapaki …..

Make money and maintain one in foreign country sounds like a good idea 

I think it's crucial to tread carefully. While some of these services might seem legit, others could be sketchy or even illegal. It's essential to do your research and make sure you're dealing with reputable sources.

Jaagratha ana US or thural countries dorikthe assam. Neeku safest bet ante Ind ne. Akkada nuv doriki TV9 lo vachina next kin lo bayataki ravachu. US and ee countries lo jail time. Just do any lathkor in Ind not here and Dubai. My advice. 

2 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Jaagratha ana US or thural countries dorikthe assam. Neeku safest bet ante Ind ne. Akkada nuv doriki TV9 lo vachina next kin lo bayataki ravachu. US and ee countries lo jail time. Just do any lathkor in Ind not here and Dubai. My advice. 

@csrcsr uncle idi cheppamanadu

baane-extralu-chesthunnaav-ga.gif

• Haha 1