jaffas for a reason

kittaya

6 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

maybe things might be better if that seed access road u r talking will get completed.. mari 5yrs rajamouli ni pilichi , singapore trips ela time waste cheyyakunda he should have shown some progress kada then people would have got other opinion and trust..

Yes i went in Palle velugu bus and many lawyers in bus ... i took 8AM bus from vijayawada...

Plan final chesi land acquire cheydaniki time pattada uncle...if you think doing all that is that easy...you should ask any big building why they are taking 4-5 years to complete a project after the prebooking is started for which by the time identifying, acquiring and plan approvals are already complete 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Plan final chesi land acquire cheydaniki time pattada uncle...if you think doing all that is that easy...you should ask any big building why they are taking 4-5 years to complete a project after the prebooking is started for which by the time identifying, acquiring and plan approvals are already complete 

agreed makes sense it takes time but my point is this whole amaravti project is financially burden if u consider world bank , asian bank loans and amaravati bonds and primarly considering A.P is newly formed state with financial difficulties..

CBN should have aimed smaller i.e maybe start making vijaywada as capital and go for incremental expansion ?  I can be wrong but considering data and financial analysis i came to this conclusion.

The big reason has been Mr Naidu's personal obsession with grandiose designs and obsessions for historic legacy.

With not even a design for the first of the buildings in three years, Mr Naidu approached filmmaker Rajamouli, whose mythological epic, Bahubali, set in a fantastical city, was a huge hit. He was roped in to go to London and advise the architects on finer design elements. The movie director confessed to his own inability to play a role in designing a city but Mr Naidu's critics say he ploughed on regardless.

Mr Naidu then approached the World Bank for a loan of 38 billion rupees ($535m; ‎£411m) and India's building authorities for another 75 billion rupees. All borrowing failed to match the huge capital costs needed to even start building the city of his dreams.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-45294283

1 hour ago, andhra_jp said:

agreed makes sense it takes time but my point is this whole amaravti project is financially burden if u consider world bank , asian bank loans and amaravati bonds and primarly considering A.P is newly formed state with financial difficulties..

CBN should have aimed smaller i.e maybe start making vijaywada as capital and go for incremental expansion ?  I can be wrong but considering data and financial analysis i came to this conclusion.

Financial burden in what way? Loan entha avutundi in total ?Min 15k acers land bank govt kinda unte in capital area 15k x 10cr veskunna it would have been 1.5L cr untundi just land value

jagan capital akkada vadu anukonnn a  few buildings like mla and govt employees kattinchavi waste chesadu easy ga 2k crore worth free ga evariki ayyina ichina sare vallu jagan votes vesaru

1 hour ago, chelsea said:

jagan capital akkada vadu anukonnn a  few buildings like mla and govt employees kattinchavi waste chesadu easy ga 2k crore worth free ga evariki ayyina ichina sare vallu jagan votes vesaru

@3$% ichina ivvakapoyina Peru vasthadi 

7 hours ago, idibezwada said:

then YCP evadidi notto pettuku kusundi? why did they agree on it instead of opposing? ee manollu evvadu bahubali pride lanti matalu matladakudadu...endukante VFX made in india kadu kabatti...Modiji maruthi or tata vadali instead of Toyota or BMW

Jagan lo guttu teliyanappudu ok annadu, janalaki telisaka 23 icharu.aa Bramaravathi lo okaa  🗽 laga oka Babori statue kooda pedithe bavuntadhi. Telugu jaathiki ankithamichi nattu untadhi.

11 hours ago, kittaya said:

no maintenance man

Varnee creativity tagaleyya ... roads tavvesi raw materials chori naa :D Hats off to the people who got idea ... 

15 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Varnee creativity tagaleyya ... roads tavvesi raw materials chori naa :D Hats off to the people who got idea ... 

During covid ... 

10 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

Financial burden in what way? Loan entha avutundi in total ?Min 15k acers land bank govt kinda unte in capital area 15k x 10cr veskunna it would have been 1.5L cr untundi just land value

Mr Naidu then approached the World Bank for a loan of 38 billion rupees ($535m; ‎£411m) and India's building authorities for another 75 billion rupees. All borrowing failed to match the huge capital costs needed to even start building the city of his dreams.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-45294283

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, jalsa01 said:

10kotlu em saripothayi, oka 100 kotlu veyyi ekaraniki 

46 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

10kotlu em saripothayi, oka 100 kotlu veyyi ekaraniki 

notiki vachindi veskune lekka aite 100 em saripotai uncle..oka 1000 vey

22 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

how is it a burden anedi seppala...if you borrow and invest in an appreciating asset and if you think its a burden then there is no point in anyone for buying land

19 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

notiki vachindi veskune lekka aite 100 em saripotai uncle..oka 1000 vey

Adhi 10 kotlu lekka rasina Vadiki cheppali sodhara.  Inkenni anukunna gattiga oka rendu nelalu, Br'amaravthi' future telisipothadhi.

25 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Adhi 10 kotlu lekka rasina Vadiki cheppali sodhara.  Inkenni anukunna gattiga oka rendu nelalu, Br'amaravthi' future telisipothadhi.

ade kada...Sheeyam shagan anna elago malli gelustadu...dead seapga vizaglo land aquire sestadu