jaffas for a reason

kittaya

1 hour ago, kittaya said:

India vellava .. nuvvu ... 

Vijayawada amaravathi new road .. thavvesadu telsa...

i shifted to  india in 2019 and out of curiosity took a bus from Vijaywada - A.P high court ... check my earlier post for more details...

asalu aaa manandam gramalu ivi anni yeppudu develop avutaayi nayana keeping in mind A.P has financial problems..

appatikee CBN took loans from world bank , asian bank and center provided some amount or so and then he raised amaravati bonds around 2000 croes anukuntaa with 8% interest rate..

whole amaravati project is financial burden and doomed to failure right from start.. inka daaniki todu few TDP men brought lands in capital region and looks like some insider trading happened..

1 hour ago, andhra_jp said:

Sodi video to provide goosebumps to pulkas...

asalu video nuvvu chusuvaa bhayya...   TDP tenure Vs YSRCP tenure construction building comparision chesinappudu basic common sense is to show same building how it looks like during 2014 and 2019... antee kaani sentiment pandichadaniki evo random videos compare chesi jagan govt ni negative angle loo chupinchinattu scripted video...

Check tidco houses.....then cry again...vadi TDP ki name vastadi anukunnadi emi cheyyaledu

13 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

asalu funds starved newly formed state A.P loo. vijayawada suburbs nunchi capital expansion start cheyyakunda why did CBN started somewhere remote where access from vijaywada is terrible that u need to cross under-developed villages and eventually come to no man's island i,e so called capital area ?

nenu swayamgaa vellanu from vijaywada taking morning bus along with lawyers from vijaywada and got down at last stop high court and returned back quickly as got scared as literally it looks like a ghost town..

nenu vellinappudu in 2019 asalu A.P high court ki permanent canteen kuda leedu telusaa ?

How is the access terrible uncle? Capital starts from undavalli which is across the river...and as per plan there should be a fly over connecting varadhi to seed access road? its hardly 5Km...adi kuda dooram ante ika evadu emcheyledui

5 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

i shifted to  india in 2019 and out of curiosity took a bus from Vijaywada - A.P high court ... check my earlier post for more details...

asalu aaa manandam gramalu ivi anni yeppudu develop avutaayi nayana keeping in mind A.P has financial problems..

appatikee CBN took loans from world bank , asian bank and center provided some amount or so and then he raised amaravati bonds around 2000 croes anukuntaa with 8% interest rate..

whole amaravati project is financial burden and doomed to failure right from start.. inka daaniki todu few TDP men brought lands in capital region and looks like some insider trading happened..

Andukena jaffa secrateriet ni loan lo petti recent ga hdfc lo....public ni save chesadu?

Development ki chala days padutundi Ane na mana jaffas roads ni tavvesi kankara ettukellaru..

10 hours ago, allbakara said:

Ivanni ee db lo jaffas ki cheppi waste, ilanti videos chala mandhi youtube lo pettaru kani tholu mandham edhavalaki psycho gadu sheM aithe chalu

Maaku matram Baboru CM avvakunda unte chalu. Inko $300 million world bank daggara Appu chesi Br"amaravathi" kosam pettadam kante retire ayyi manavadu Devansh Naidoo tho time spend chesthe Andhra prajalaku adhi chalu.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

you would have said the same with gachibowli...when i visited my gachibowli its in same state...so futurelo develop avtadi avada anedi no one say...you may think it will not and I may think it will...but both have same probability

how sure on what basis you concluded its a doomed project

2 hours ago, andhra_jp said:

Sodi video to provide goosebumps to pulkas...

asalu video nuvvu chusuvaa bhayya...   TDP tenure Vs YSRCP tenure construction building comparision chesinappudu basic common sense is to show same building how it looks like during 2014 and 2019... antee kaani sentiment pandichadaniki evo random videos compare chesi jagan govt ni negative angle loo chupinchinattu scripted video...

From 2019 -2024 oka brick kuda veyala Jaffas em chebutunnav vaa.  Nu vesina pics appatlo Judges kosam vesina villas  ave ala aapesadu and aa tower pic edo university di.. poyi source check chesko

21 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Nu 2000's lo beyond KPHB chusava?

you are confirmed jafffa inka matladadam anavasaram..

6 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Nu 2000's lo beyond KPHB chusava?

you are confirmed jafffa inka matladadam anavasaram..

chudaleedu but difference is hyd was already a well established city before IT boom and thanks to CBN hyd image got international reputation... no denying that..

Incase of cash starved A.P  financial burden amaravati project is un-necessary .. slow and steady wins the race kada... instead of massive capital plans he should have first made vijaywada as capital and slowly start expanding depending on investments opportunities...

17 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

you would have said the same with gachibowli...when i visited my gachibowli its in same state...so futurelo develop avtadi avada anedi no one say...you may think it will not and I may think it will...but both have same probability

Check these links anna i am talking from financial point of view

The big reason has been Mr Naidu's personal obsession with grandiose designs and obsessions for historic legacy.

Mr Naidu then approached the World Bank for a loan of 38 billion rupees ($535m; ‎£411m) and India's building authorities for another 75 billion rupees. All borrowing failed to match the huge capital costs needed to even start building the city of his dreams.

Meanwhile, the government of India capped its funding for Amaravati at 15 billion rupees, barely adequate for building the governor's house, high court and legislative assembly besides a few other administrative offices.

In a first of its kind, the cash-starved state government issued high interest-assured long-term Amaravati bonds on the Bombay Stock Exchange and raised 20 billion rupees. At a grand function, where the bonds were oversubscribed 1.53 times, Mr Naidu announced he planned to raise an additional 100 billion rupees soon.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-45294283

18 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

Unna capital pakkana lands panchukoni bagu padadam pedda matter kadhu. Kottha kadhu. DMK, AIDMK, TDP, CONGRESS, YCP andharu adhe chesaru.  Land panchukuni madhyalo capital kadatha adhi kooda ,"Mahishmati" antene problem. Aa Peru cheppi Baboru, mandhi marbalam Singapore, America, London, Khazakastan vagaira deshalu tirigesaru.

Modi emo "Make in India" Ani push chesthunte, "who is Amit Shah 4 years back" design teesukelli Foster+partners ane London company ki Contract icharu. Dabbulu bayatiki bokkasam. 

What sort of companies do you expect to bring to Bramaravathi? More automation will only make more jobs redundant. The green field city cannot accommodate manufacturing companies. There is no critical mass of skilled labour and resources to make Bramaravathi a metropolis, Vishakapatnam is far better choices in that regard. 

29 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

How is the access terrible uncle? Capital starts from undavalli which is across the river...and as per plan there should be a fly over connecting varadhi to seed access road? its hardly 5Km...adi kuda dooram ante ika evadu emcheyledui

Take bus from vijaywada bus stand and travel till A.P high court and see for your self bhayya...no use of endless discussion...   picture is worth more than 1000 words anattu experience your self..

aaa under-developed villages anni daatukuntu eventually u will reach high court which has no permanent canteen when i visited... lawyers tittukuntunnaru when i talked to them as 1hr + journey bokka time from vijayawada

13 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Take bus from vijaywada bus stand and travel till A.P high court and see for your self bhayya...no use of endless discussion...   picture is worth more than 1000 words anattu experience your self..

aaa under-developed villages anni daatukuntu eventually u will reach high court which has no permanent canteen when i visited... lawyers tittukuntunnaru when i talked to them as 1hr + journey bokka time from vijayawada

nuvvu seppedi 90slo hitech city choosi there are no autos or buses ani seppinattu undi...asalu seed access road complete aite bus route villages nundi deniki untadi?...freeway meeda vellakunda local roads poyi hectic undi drive ani cheppinatu undi...and picture uu words ani pedha pedha matalu deniki anna...We live walkable distance to CMs kompa...so i know what I am talking about

so you went in a bus and lawyers are travelling with you in a palle velugu bus from bustand....so if a lawyer is already staying in vjw...he is travelling to bustand and taking a bus there?...are you sure they are lawyers?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Unna capital pakkana lands panchukoni bagu padadam pedda matter kadhu. Kottha kadhu. DMK, AIDMK, TDP, CONGRESS, YCP andharu adhe chesaru.  Land panchukuni madhyalo capital kadatha adhi kooda ,"Mahishmati" antene problem. Aa Peru cheppi Baboru, mandhi marbalam Singapore, America, London, Khazakastan vagaira deshalu tirigesaru.

Modi emo "Make in India" Ani push chesthunte, "who is Amit Shah 4 years back" design teesukelli Foster+partners ane London company ki Contract icharu. Dabbulu bayatiki bokkasam. 

What sort of companies do you expect to bring to Bramaravathi? More automation will only make more jobs redundant. The green field city cannot accommodate manufacturing companies. There is no critical mass of skilled labour and resources to make Bramaravathi a metropolis, Vishakapatnam is far better choices in that regard. 

then YCP evadidi notto pettuku kusundi? why did they agree on it instead of opposing? ee manollu evvadu bahubali pride lanti matalu matladakudadu...endukante VFX made in india kadu kabatti...Modiji maruthi or tata vadali instead of Toyota or BMW

15 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

nuvvu seppedi 90slo hitech city choosi there are no autos or buses ani seppinattu undi...asalu seed access road complete aite bus route villages nundi deniki untadi?...freeway meeda vellakunda local roads poyi hectic undi drive ani cheppinatu undi...and picture uu words ani pedha pedha matalu deniki anna...We live walkable distance to CMs kompa...so i know what I am talking about

so you went in a bus and lawyers are travelling with you in a palle velugu bus from bustand....so if a lawyer is already staying in vjw...he is travelling to bustand and taking a bus there?...are you sure they are lawyers?

maybe things might be better if that seed access road u r talking will get completed.. mari 5yrs rajamouli ni pilichi , singapore trips ela time waste cheyyakunda he should have shown some progress kada then people would have got other opinion and trust..

Yes i went in Palle velugu bus and many lawyers in bus ... i took 8AM bus from vijayawada...