Richest MP in India ?

Sucker

Dheenamma inni paisal vunte yenni shopping cheyochu ra ayya 

MR pellow IT koolies idhe neneu cheppindhi pellows like this deserve for shopping meeru oka $5K and $10K pattakochi shopping ante Oyo room fori lu kuda dhekaru. 

52 minutes ago, Sucker said:

MR pellow IT koolies idhe neneu cheppindhi pellows like this deserve for shopping meeru oka $5K and $10K pattakochi shopping ante Oyo room fori lu kuda dhekaru. 

meeru kuda edo oka roju anthati vadu avutaru babu garu avutaru...

nuvvu-naaku-nachav-sunil.gif

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, appaji_pesarattu said:

meeru kuda edo oka roju anthati vadu avutaru babu garu avutaru...

nuvvu-naaku-nachav-sunil.gif

Avvali pedha pedha shopping cheyyali 

1 minute ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

I know this guy, dallas medical mestri. If you read their election affidavit. They have valued their company at some 500 to 600 million and mentioned that as their net worth. Aa company ki egaresi kottina anta valuation undadu.. in reality his net worth might be in hundreds of crores max. it is like sucker starting a company and saying that my company is worth is 1000 crore and listing his net worth as 1000 crores. Unless it is a public company, there is no way to verify..

edho okati cheppu

14 minutes ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

I know this guy, dallas medical mestri. If you read their election affidavit. They have valued their company at some 500 to 600 million and mentioned that as their net worth. Aa company ki egaresi kottina anta valuation undadu.. in reality his net worth might be in hundreds of crores max. it is like sucker starting a company and saying that my company is worth is 1000 crore and listing his net worth as 1000 crores. Unless it is a public company, there is no way to verify..

What is the name?

15 minutes ago, AmruthamAppaji said:

Does this guy own the entire company?nenu aithe ekkada Peru kooda vinnale eeynadhi.

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Inni paisal America lo pettukuni, AP elections lo contest cheyadam enduku? Doola kakapothe!! 
mouli-middle-class-biopic.gif