Parents are in early 60s.. When is the best time to move back?

JonSnowUSA

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

if financially well settled.. move now... 

Well settle emi kadu.. Single income first nundi.. oka villa book chesa oka 3 to 4 years padtademo complete avadaniki.

2 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Parents are in early 60s. with god's grace both are perfectly healthy. When is the best time to move back to India to support them? Kids are young and not even in elementary school.

If you find yourself financially stable, please move right away. but greediness as urge  to earn money do not have a limit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

GC chala late ga apply chesaru.. around 2021 priority date..... Visiting visa mida parents vastunnaru but chala struggle chesinattu anipistundi.. each year they seem different and getting old.

Yeah every one going through same phase bro… just make sure you can come back any time incase you decide to move back… good luck 

5 minutes ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Well settle emi kadu.. Single income first nundi.. oka villa book chesa oka 3 to 4 years padtademo complete avadaniki.

financial ga strong kanapudu.. vellatam waste..

everything ties back to kids...

ivala repu oko kid ki 4-5lk karchu avutundi... extra activities ki.. on top of it villa payments.. parents ki money spend cheyali... i think you can get quality life for kids here than in india.. just my 2 cents.. friends with kids unna vallatho oka sari matladi evaluate chesko

• Upvote 2

Get a job in a company which has operation unit in india/hyd.  Work in us for 1-2 years and then move internally to indian team. You will definitely make more money compared to what ur peers make in india.

where do u want to settle in india matters a lot too. Hyd lo aithey close to orr undatam better.  Orr ki dooram untey traffic lo sachipotham. 

7 minutes ago, psycopk said:

financial ga strong kanapudu.. vellatam waste..

everything ties back to kids...

ivala repu oko kid ki 4-5lk karchu avutundi... extra activities ki.. on top of it villa payments.. parents ki money spend cheyali... i think you can get quality life for kids here than in india.. just my 2 cents.. friends with kids unna vallatho oka sari matladi evaluate chesko

its not really though when i moved back i just had 10c when I am settled here its easy to make more

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Narcos said:

its not really though when i moved back i just had 10c when I am settled here its easy to ake more

Not sure when you moved back but 10cr back before 2020 is equivaknt to 30/40cr in today's india

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, IdleBrain said:

Not sure when you moved back but 10cr back before 2020 is equivaknt to 30/40cr in today's india

2020 march 16 to be precise

2 minutes ago, Narcos said:

its not really though when i moved back i just had 10c when I am settled here its easy to make more

anna its substantial kada to be comfortable; on top this with an IT job or some sort of steady income; you seem sorted. not everyone has that kinda net worth to atleast think about moving to India.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Narcos said:

2020 march 16 to be precise

You moved with an impeccable timing.. 

Indian history is divided in to pre and post covid. :) 

If you were in india in 2020 and invested wisely in India it should be 5x to 10x now. either stocks or real estate.

• Upvote 1

Just now, lollilolli2020 said:

anna its substantial kada to be comfortable; on top this with an IT job or some sort of steady income; you seem sorted. not everyone has that kinda net worth to atleast think about moving to India.

next year i left IT and just doing panchayatis no pressure

Just now, IdleBrain said:

You moved with impeccable timing.. 

Indian history is divided in to pre and post covid. :) 

If you were in india in 2020 and invested wisely in India it should be 5x to 10x now. either stocks or real estate.

infra

1 minute ago, Narcos said:

infra

you mean you invested in infra.. ? then you know better. tell us your story pls.