Parents are in early 60s.. When is the best time to move back?

JonSnowUSA

16 minutes ago, Narcos said:

iste broker antaru bro

atleast aa names Anna chepi punyam kattuko....vini tharistam

Just now, SaradaChinnodu said:

mari bhayya nuvu....you must be living celeb life style....

10Cr is substantial amount to live on in hyd even in today's time....

if that net worth is tied to a property ? 
single or multiple properties; single aiteh peddaga income raadu; multiple aithe ostayi; and it boils down to how diversified your 10cr is. 
comedy endii ante hyd lo 10+ cr networth toh chala mandi vuntaru; as we speak its not a big of net worth if you want to emulate same life style that of US; but I agree to your point. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Roger_that said:

ye ooru anna?... nenu first alane anukunnde but some reason brain lo unna imagination ki ipudu india unna situation ki sync avvaledu...vacation lo try chesa.. back to US

@TOM_BHAYYA valla vuru

4 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

if that net worth is tied to a property ? 
single or multiple properties; single aiteh peddaga income raadu; multiple aithe ostayi; and it boils down to how diversified your 10cr is. 
comedy endii ante hyd lo 10+ cr networth toh chala mandi vuntaru; as we speak its not a big of net worth if you want to emulate same life style that of US; but I agree to your point. 

I feel life style of desi folks is way less in US when we compare it to hyd. Here ppl mostly live below their means and dont have to go overboard except for few instances...however in india, even if you mind your business, peer pressure will make you do things...we can live comfortable life style in india with far less if we carry minority mind set. 

3 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

mari bhayya nuvu....you must be living celeb life style....

10Cr is substantial amount to live on in hyd even in today's time....

bro.. looks like you didnt understand what i said... I didnt say 10cr is not enough in present India .

But, if you went to India with 10cr cash in 2020 it would be 20/30 cr if you had invested that... and if you had invested that wisely then it would be 5x to 10x. 

[I hsd invested some X amount in India in 2020, part in stocks and part in land and its worth 6x now. Btw, in 2020/21 many indian stocks were in covid discount. I know people invested in real estate and made 10 to 15 times during that time]

11 minutes ago, IdleBrain said:

bro.. looks like you didnt understand what i said... I didnt say 10cr is not enough in present India .

But, if you went to India with 10cr cash in 2020 it would be 20/30 cr if you had invested that... and if you had invested that wisely then it would be 5x to 10x. 

[I hsd invested some X amount in India in 2020, part in stocks and part in land and its worth 6x now. Btw, in 2020/21 many indian stocks were in covid discount. I know people invested in real estate and made 10 to 15 times during that time]

gotcha...thanks for clarifying...yeah it makes sense now...thats golden time for investments...agreed!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, SaradaChinnodu said:

I feel life style of desi folks is way less in US when we compare it to hyd. Here ppl mostly live below their means and dont have to go overboard except for few instances...however in india, even if you mind your business, peer pressure will make you do things...we can live comfortable life style in india with far less if we carry minority mind set. 

ade kada problem; 
it starts with sending kids to school;  

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

em sync avvale; 

for me-- diet control lo vundadu that's the biggest enemy.  accessible to cheap and unhealthy food is more. 
family vurike biryani or bayata tinadaniki pattukupotunde; ade ikkada aiteh 20-30 miles povali kada techchukovadaniki so control lo vuntaru. 

you cannot plan your day in India... 

6 hours ago, psycopk said:

financial ga strong kanapudu.. vellatam waste..

everything ties back to kids...

ivala repu oko kid ki 4-5lk karchu avutundi... extra activities ki.. on top of it villa payments.. parents ki money spend cheyali... i think you can get quality life for kids here than in india.. just my 2 cents.. friends with kids unna vallatho oka sari matladi evaluate chesko

Villa payments done. Cash flow job thappa emi ledu. oka 3 plots konanu west hyd lo. Avi ammesi edaina cash flow vunde path chudali. one kid is 5 and other one is new born.. yeah school fees bhaga perigipoyayi ani vinnanu. 

7 hours ago, Vaaaampire said:

Get a job in a company which has operation unit in india/hyd.  Work in us for 1-2 years and then move internally to indian team. You will definitely make more money compared to what ur peers make in india.

where do u want to settle in india matters a lot too. Hyd lo aithey close to orr undatam better.  Orr ki dooram untey traffic lo sachipotham. 

Idedo bagundi plan. yeah ORR daggare tisukunna

9 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Parents are in early 60s. with god's grace both are perfectly healthy. When is the best time to move back to India to support them? Kids are young and not even in elementary school.

If you ask me I would say right now. I’m the victim of losing my both parents and life is hell for me now without them. I am feeling guilty for not being with my father. Even my dad was healthy no bp no sugar but still he got stroke and passed away. So money is not everything. But since your parents are in 60’s and healthy then I don’t see any issue but time will pass by and I’m sure you will stuck in this country for ever without a strong mind set to go back. 

9 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Parents are in early 60s. with god's grace both are perfectly healthy. When is the best time to move back to India to support them? Kids are young and not even in elementary school.

If you ask me I would say right now. I’m the victim of losing my both parents and life is hell for me now without them. I am feeling guilty for not being with my father. Even my dad was healthy no bp no sugar but still he got stroke and passed away. So money is not everything. But since your parents are in 60’s and healthy then I don’t see any issue but time will pass by and I’m sure you will stuck in this country for ever without a strong mind set to go back.