Parents are in early 60s.. When is the best time to move back?

JonSnowUSA

9 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Parents are in early 60s. with god's grace both are perfectly healthy. When is the best time to move back to India to support them? Kids are young and not even in elementary school.

If you ask me I would say right now. I’m the victim of losing my both parents and life is hell for me now without them. I am feeling guilty for not being with my father. Even my dad was healthy no bp no sugar but still he got stroke and passed away. So money is not everything. But since your parents are in 60’s and healthy then I don’t see any issue but time will pass by and I’m sure you will stuck in this country for ever without a strong mind set to go back. 

• Like 1

Parents are in early 60s. with god's grace both are perfectly healthy. When is the best time to move back to India to support them? Kids are young and not even in elementary school.

If you ask me I would say right now. I’m the victim of losing my both parents and life is hell for me now without them. I am feeling guilty for not being with my father. Even my dad was healthy no bp no sugar but still he got stroke and passed away. So money is not everything. But since your parents are in 60’s and healthy then I don’t see any issue but time will pass by and I’m sure you will stuck in this country for ever without a strong mind set to go back. 

8 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

Yeah answer these questions to yourself... what’s your priority and why you prefer to stay here in US… 

parents ki visiting visa vunte they can visit every six months and india summer skip chesi happy ga vundochu… and new GC USC daggarlo vunte vallaki kooda GC apply cheyochu 

GC bahoot door hai anukunte that’s a diff story 

Maa ayya ki GC chestha anna voollo aayana shopping miss aidhi ani nuve vachey antunnadu. Okkokkalladhi okko lolli anna. Inkokallu pellam lolli mee ayya Amma vasthe maa ayya Amma antaru. Mana gen ki thappani badha idhi adhe mana kids no daddy listen 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Maa ayya ki GC chestha anna voollo aayana shopping miss aidhi ani nuve vachey antunnadu. Okkokkalladhi okko lolli anna. Inkokallu pellam lolli mee ayya Amma vasthe maa ayya Amma antaru. Mana gen ki thappani badha idhi adhe mana kids no daddy listen 

ee shopping tara tara lu ga ostunna genetic disorder aa 

8 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

ee shopping tara tara lu ga ostunna genetic disorder aa 

No one drink ( Just festivals )no one smoke in our family. Yedho okati vundali ga.

10 hours ago, Vaaaampire said:

Get a job in a company which has operation unit in india/hyd.  Work in us for 1-2 years and then move internally to indian team. You will definitely make more money compared to what ur peers make in india.

where do u want to settle in india matters a lot too. Hyd lo aithey close to orr undatam better.  Orr ki dooram untey traffic lo sachipotham. 

1 cr istara?

10 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

as it is naa aim kuda ade; 
maa vuru lo oka scooty tesukoni, morning ala tiffin chesi bayata pachayati attend ayyi; lunch ki intiki ochchi tinesi oka nap esukoni; evening lechi ala bathakanti and panchayati lu attend ayyi; rendu peg lu esukoni dinner ayyaka aa jabardast oo bigboss oo aa KCR live chusukunta gadapadam naa dream  neraverutundoo ledo. 

You don’t want to do road trips, sc, National parks etc?

42 minutes ago, tables said:

1 cr istara?

My 2nd cousin moved to india with google 2 years. He got to keep unvested stocks. Base was adjusted to indian salary. For 4 years his tc will be around 3crores, later may be 1.75 or 2

6 minutes ago, Vaaaampire said:

My 2nd cousin moved to india with google 2 years. He got to keep unvested stocks. Base was adjusted to indian salary. For 4 years his tc will be around 3crores, later may be 1.75 or 2

FAANG kakunda normal companies lo tech lead and engineering manager ki em untai salaries?