BJP has nothing left to offer to people so they are trying hard to scare Indians by spreading multiple fake news !

bhaigan

7 minutes ago, vithanda_vadhi said:

I am talking about 2024 elections sir. That is future. Can you please elaborate what is Tukda - Tukda = you mean coalition of multiple small parties? i.e. 4 in Maharashtra?

You should elloborate because you guys are the one who made that allegations

5 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

You should elloborate because you guys are the one who made that allegations

Bro, you said BJP is tukda tukda trying to win 400 seats. When I gave nation wide numbers, how Congress is insignificant in alliance you said Maharashtra. I am just asking what tukda tukda meaning - do you mean coalition of small 4 parties?

I am happy to elaborate on any statement I made. Please tell me which one you want elaboration 

Just now, bhaigan said:

Neku cheppindi ardam ayinda ??? oh proud sanghi's kada

women were allowed to visit temples -- do you know recently BJP was opposing women visiting sabarimala temples, recent court case kuda ayindi ? that issue went fade away later

triple talaq ante indirectly polygamy, which everybody supports

Why you are doing ungli in their lives ? that is not correct , let them live freely how they used to do earlier.

BJP is wrong is not allowing women in Sabarimala, courts intervened and allowed women to go in. Congress is wrong in supporting Triple talaaq, good that it was abolished by the parliament. Muslims should not be allowed to have separate laws, the same way Hindus are not allowed to have separate laws. That's why Congress manifesto is wrong in exclusively encouraging minorities (Muslims) to have their own personal laws. Page 8, point 7. This point can be extended to establish Sharia law. I am not saying they will, but the language is allowing them to allow it.

10 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

Religious minorities ki reservation kaavali, linguistic minorities ki reservations kaavali kaani CASTE MINORITIES ki nothing? Malli caste majority lo unnavariki reservation untundi....akkada majoritarianism!! First "secular" ni teesipadesthe govt will have NO OBLIGATION to dedicate any resources to any minorities. 

asalu India lo parliamentary system kaakunda American style Presidential elections unte baaguntundi!!! "Winner takes it all" system!! appudu chuddam Congress party love on minorities!!

Bigots like you will always hate one community and one religion as usual

American system asalu radhu India, No way

How about making South India as separate country ??? Bagunda ???

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

triple talaq ante indirectly polygamy, which everybody supports

Explain this sentence. Are you saying that you support Triple talaaq 

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

BJP is wrong is not allowing women in Sabarimala, courts intervened and allowed women to go in. Congress is wrong in supporting Triple talaaq, good that it was abolished by the parliament. Muslims should not be allowed to have separate laws, the same way Hindus are not allowed to have separate laws. That's why Congress manifesto is wrong in exclusively encouraging minorities (Muslims) to have their own personal laws. Page 8, point 7. This point can be extended to establish Sharia law. I am not saying they will, but the language is allowing them to allow it.

Congress never supports triple talaq, Congress supported removal of triple talaq, it is very clear and loud

It is very clear and loud also, BJP wants divisive religious politics, they want to do ungli and create polarizations

BJP promoting fake proganda's on manifesto thats it

Sharia law ani fake propaganda chesthunaru, which is pathological lie

2014 nundi minorities meeda enno attacks jarigayi kabatte they want to protect their rights which was existed already through constituition

nee lanti jaffa's think that is wrong anthe

Bigots like you will always hate one community and one religion support fascists leader like Modi(nikkar narayana)

7 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Explain this sentence. Are you saying that you support Triple talaaq 

Typo bhayya

Everybody opposed it ani chepthunna halwa

12 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Whether it was local or not, there were several practices in Hinduism that were against humanity and hence abolished. Same should be the case with Islam. Even today, polygamy is practiced among Muslims in India because they don't fall in the Hindu marriage act. 

Can't equate present day practices to what was practiced 1000-2000 years ago...!!

Remember Salem Witch trials? This was a Christian (some catholic or protestant) practice where some Church Preists used to get  women accused of practicing witch craft tied to a piece of wood & set them on fire while they were alive. Sati is something similar....! 

2 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Congress never supports triple talaq

41 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Congress supports triple talaq, period, they never opposed it

10 years em chesaro cheppukune dammu leni sanghi's vachi pichi kuthalu fake prpagandalu chesukune untaru

highest unemployent and inflation in 45 years

where are 2 cr jobs per year ???

Just now, CaptainMaverick said:

Can't equate present day practices to what was practiced 1000-2000 years ago...!!

Remember Salem Witch trials? This was a Christian (some catholic or protestant) practice where some Church Preists used to get  women accused of practicing witch craft tied to a piece of wood & set them on fire while they were alive. Sati is something similar....! 

My point still stands, Government intervention in archiacal religious practices that are not good for the society should be encouraged. Religions shouldn't be allowed to have practices that condone social injustice. 

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Typo bhayya

Congress supports removal of triple talaq

4 hours ago, bhaigan said:

BJP ikkada konchem akkada konchem tukda tukda batch lu pettukoni 400 kodatharu anta

Arey Turkha na koduka ni hidden agenda andariki telusu ra

Half bulli cut @bhaigan

9 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Bigots like you will always hate one community and one religion as usual

American system asalu radhu India, No way

How about making South India as separate country ??? Bagunda ???

You're a bigot for being intolerant against all other religions in India. 

Neeku India nacchakapothe, you can always go to whichever country you want to...there r tens of Islamic countries. Country ni divide cheyali ani korukune vallu only "Jinnah" varasulu!! 

3 minutes ago, CaptainMaverick said:

You're a bigot for being intolerant against all other religions in India. 

Neeku India nacchakapothe, you can always go to whichever country you want to...there r tens of Islamic countries. Country ni divide cheyali ani korukune vallu only "Jinnah" varasulu!! 

I was not , but you are intolerant to one religion and one community thats the reason you are bigot

Naku naa India nachutadi, not BJP/RSS ideology