Taking My My Dad and Mom to NIGRA FALLS NY from USA

Burgeronthehill

Brothers can you guide me how to plan the trip for NIGRA the hotel and tickets for the park and places to cover ! I am planning to drive from NC 

please guide me on HOTELS , Indian restaurants , 

Thank s a lot brothers in advance for guiding me  !

17 minutes ago, Burgeronthehill said:

Brothers can you guide me how to plan the trip for NIGRA the hotel and tickets for the park and places to cover ! I am planning to drive from NC 

Niagara falls - Falls, maid of the mist and fireworks during night.

NC nundi Niagara falls chala dooram kadha. Check with your parents if they can sit in a car for long time.

12 minutes ago, Hitman said:

Akkada roads  antaaa desi restaurants untaayi... choose what looks best for you.

anni waste uncle; 

zaika ani vuntundii konchem dooram adokkate modable. 

aina buffalo city pakkane gaa niagara falls visit ayyaka buffalo lo edanna Indian restaurant ki velthe sari. 

Maps sariga follow avu bro otherwise you will end up in Canada. Parents tho matladuthu exit miss kotte chance vundhi. 

i have been there 3-4 times. Stay near by falls. Indian restaurants all over the place.

1 hour ago, Burgeronthehill said:

do you intend to stay in Niagara falls ?? 

NC nunchi drive ante chala dooram kada bedaru; madyalo pittsburgh ; west virgina lo brindhavan emanna touch chesi pothava ?? 

niagara falls lo stay expensive anukunte pakkana buffalo lo kuda stay cheyochu or niagara outlet mall daggara cheap motels kuda vuntayi if not interested in staying overlooking falls; 

Canada has nicer hotels; sheraton falls view, embassy suites have nicer views the former one I have stayed. 

Niagara falls lo -- major ante maid of the mist, cave of the winds, helicopter ride; whirlpool boat rides; 
canada side have some wineries and whirlpool cable car. 

cave of the winds poye daggara luna island ani vuntadi mana desi manda antha akkade vuntaru asalu jaragaru to view falls; so cave of the winds ayyaka konchem dooram potey view point vuntayi; top of the falls restaurant kuda vuntundii ofcourse not as great as canadian side anukoo; manollu cave of the winds chusaka aa walking cheyaleka atuside nunchi ate vellipotharu. 

inka anthe uncle.