Veey urgent issue W2 not matching with lca for last year

abulu

Took 3 months unpaid vacation due to fmla issue at home. So w2 not matching with LCA for last year.

Is this end of dollar dream? If I go to extension or change job of go for visa all dead end? I don't know this since lawyer said I can take.

Did any one successfully able to stamp or extend visa with this issue? Please 🙏 throw some light I am thinking to change employer.

• abulu changed the title to Veey urgent issue W2 not matching with lca for last year
11 minutes ago, abulu said:

Took 3 months unpaid vacation due to fmla issue at home. So w2 not matching with LCA for last year.

Is this end of dollar dream? If I go to extension or change job of go for visa all dead end? I don't know this since lawyer said I can take.

Did any one successfully able to stamp or extend visa with this issue? Please 🙏 throw some light I am thinking to change employer.

Not matching means , 

w2>LCA is everyone having

w2< LCA is this your case ???

How many previous w2 ‘s having. Dont go for stamping for next Two W2 . I’m not sure at the time stamping of they will lol check this. At the time of extension chances are there . 

Ask lawyers, Tale 2 or 3 opinions 

1 hour ago, abulu said:

Vacation thisukunte em kadu kaka. Don’t worry. 

5 hours ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Not matching means , 

How many previous w2 ‘s having. Dont go for stamping for next Two W2 . I’m not sure at the time stamping of they will lol check this. At the time of extension chances are there . 

Visa transfer apudu?

5 hours ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Not matching means , 

Previous w2 alot but next w2s are enough? Will they check when transferring visa too?

6 minutes ago, abulu said:

Previous w2 alot but next w2s are enough? Will they check when transferring visa too?

Pay checks submit chestharu, last 3 for transfer not w2. So don’t worry 

6 hours ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Not matching means , 

why not 4

18 hours ago, har_D_ick said:

If u are not in usa no worries at all.. and obviously ur i94 records says same anyways

In usa only bro that's what worried.

On 4/27/2024 at 6:48 AM, abulu said:

No issues at all if you have proof to show why your W2 amoount is less than LCA...mahaa aithe RFE padthadhi and you can respond with proofs