single income uncles .. asalu emaina savings vuntaya meeku ? 

i_sudigadu

8 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Only yearly savings I am able to manage is the irs tax credit I receive for my kids after tax filings .. every month paycheck to paycheck with 0 savings 
brahmi-bramhi.gif

Every single paycheck adhe kadha anna. Thappadhu. Nee venaka lands aasthulu from thatha ayya lekunte then you are bound to labor. Sorry but reality. You can't escape form this chit for this life anna. 

4 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Only yearly savings I am able to manage is the irs tax credit I receive for my kids after tax filings .. every month paycheck to paycheck with 0 savings 
brahmi-bramhi.gif

naadi kuda same situation anna tumblr_nlt199U66L1upolueo1_500.gifv

6 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

brahmi-bramhi.gif

Exactly, I am  in same boat 

Frustated not able to save anything from last 2 yrs .. some expenditure is coming infact iam on CC debt 

I don’t know what to do , I can’t to do other job also FT/ H1 / 3 days in person to office from 21 - May onwards so did not try other job also 

Currently I am blank on how save or generate other income 

9 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Every single paycheck adhe kadha anna. Thappadhu. Nee venaka lands aasthulu from thatha ayya lekunte then you are bound to labor. Sorry but reality. You can't escape form this chit for this life anna. 

1 minute ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Exactly, I am  in same boat 

Frustated not able to save anything from last 2 yrs .. some expenditure is coming infact iam on CC debt 

I don’t know what to do , I can’t to do other job also FT/ H1 / 3 days in person to office from 21 - May onwards so did not try other job also 

Currently I am blank on how save or generate other income 

Nothing you can do. Just flow lo vellu anna. Pandemic lifetime opportunity for IT ki like multiple jobs that is done still some doing that is their luck. Antha luck vunte you can ledhu ante nothing. 

16 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

brahmi-bramhi.gif

@picha_light

find a better paying job. move up the ladder in your company or org - so you get paid more in salary, bonus etc.
see if you can cut any unneccesary spending - streaming sites subscriptions you don't use etc. 
check your insurance rates - to get better rates etc.
ultimately the only way is to earn more, spend less 

1 hour ago, i_sudigadu said:

brahmi-bramhi.gif

how much is your monthly take home and monthly gross?

if you guys are wasting years and years without saving it is better to go back to india..

life in US will get tougher as it goes if you do not have any savings.