Masters cheyyadaniki evarina help cheyyagalaru

manadonga

12 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

If this guy is an F1, he should have shown the proof of funds for his visa interview right? How did he manage then? If he is an F1, and this goes USCIS, there may be chance of his visa being revoked as he no longer satisfied the requirement for an F1, by his own admittance. 

he mentioned he already paid 150k... right

Just now, hydusguy said:

Regardless, an F1 holder should have sufficient funds to cover the duration of entire course. That's a non negotiable requirement. He can get his visa revoked if this reaches out to USCIS. I do empathize with his situation, but unfortunately that's not how the law works. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

150k?

18 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

Where he mentioned ? 

21 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Regardless, an F1 holder should have sufficient funds to cover the duration of entire course. That's a non negotiable requirement. He can get his visa revoked if this reaches out to USCIS. I do empathize with his situation, but unfortunately that's not how the law works. 

that is there.  but helping him is good

8 minutes ago, CryingWidowKittaya said:

Where he mentioned ? 

thats why u need to read post. he doesn't seem like a junk candidate... people who cme dor MS there will connect more.

I started my course on professional track, paid all my tuition/boarding and lodging of 150K, taking loans

19 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

150k?

I started my course on professional track, paid all my tuition/boarding and lodging of 150K, taking loans

8 minutes ago, hydusguy said:

that is there.  but helping him is good

I'm not against that. If this is deemed his own admittance to lack of funds, it's a self incriminating evidence that makes him loose his eligibility for his F1 Visa. USCIS can revoke his F1 and he will not even have a legal recourse.

2 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I'm not against that. If this is deemed his own admittance to lack of funds, it's a self incriminating evidence that makes him loose his eligibility for his F1 Visa. USCIS can revoke his F1 and he will not even have a legal recourse.

yes.. he should seek help from communities.. not online