Oracle11g SQL,PL/SQL and Performance Tuning

mchava

Dear Candidate,

Greetings!!!

We are glad to announce our new online Oracle11g SQL,PL/SQL and Performance Tuning Training  on 23th Nov 2010.
Training schedule: 7:30pm to 9pm[EST] Alternate Day

Trainer's profile:-
Trainer has over 10.8 years of IT experience in Application Development environment that encompasses Requirement Analysis & Design, Software Development, Testing, Implementation & Maintenance of various Business Applications. Has expertise in Oracle (7.x, 8i, 9i & 10g),  D2K, Oracle Designer, Oracle Forms 6i/9i, Oracle Reports 6i/9i, Toad 7.3, and SQL Loader.
Trainer also has training experience on  Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Server Concepts and Oracle SQL & PL/SQL.
Mode of training
Our trainings are conducted online using an interactive web-conferencing software which also has integrated VoIP. Participants will be able to view trainer's desktop remotely & communicate with him at the same time. Trainer can also take control of your PC/Laptop in case you get stuck while performing exercises. For Audio, you need to have a headset (earphone & microphone).

Interview Preparation Questions please ? at [email protected] or call at 978-233-1726

• 1 month later...

[quote author=mchava link=topic=123693.msg1362255#msg1362255 date=1290367291]
Dear Candidate,

Greetings!!!

We are glad to announce our new online Oracle11g SQL,PL/SQL and Performance Tuning Training  on 29th Jan 2011.
Training schedule: 7:30pm to 9pm[EST] Alternate Day

Trainer's profile:-
Trainer has over 10.8 years of IT experience in Application Development environment that encompasses Requirement Analysis & Design, Software Development, Testing, Implementation & Maintenance of various Business Applications. Has expertise in Oracle (7.x, 8i, 9i & 10g),  D2K, Oracle Designer, Oracle Forms 6i/9i, Oracle Reports 6i/9i, Toad 7.3, and SQL Loader.
Trainer also has training experience on  Oracle Forms/Reports, Oracle Server Concepts and Oracle SQL & PL/SQL.
Mode of training
Our trainings are conducted online using an interactive web-conferencing software which also has integrated VoIP. Participants will be able to view trainer's desktop remotely & communicate with him at the same time. Trainer can also take control of your PC/Laptop in case you get stuck while performing exercises. For Audio, you need to have a headset (earphone & microphone).

Interview Preparation Questions please ? at [email protected] or call at 978-233-1726
[/quote]