RE: Full time position on OPT suggestion needed

luckky1209

Hi friends,

Hope I'll get answer for this.

One of my friend got an full time position offer from an MNC(Indian), now he is working as a contractor for the same company. My question is can he go for full time position, he is on OPT right now and told them that he is on H1 before joining. I heard that some of the MNCs(Capgemini, CTS) are hiring eventhough the candidate on OPT, is that true?

Please help on this...

Thanks in adavnce.

You can work on OPT as full time on W2  for any company until you apply for H1 and probably till your extension of OPT (Extra 17 months) gets expired. But make sure don't wait until your OPT extension period gets expired better to get H1 done prior to that. Example if your OPT gets expired by July 2013 better to apply for your H1 for the fiscal year July 2012-2013 i.e, getting your H1 approved before April 2013.

For getting Full time with any company, the company which is trying to hire you as full time has to post the requirement in any Job Postings in News Paper atleast for 2 months and they can then take an OPT candidate directly as a full time employee for their company.

Hope this will help you.....

Emi ledhu mama. chaala mandhi maa frnds OPT lo Full time wrk chestunaru....... MNC(India) Companies ki.. CTS, capegemini ilaanti vaatiki..
maingaa ee Infosys, TCS, CTS ilantivaalki.. H1, L1 Visalu raavadam ledhu. so they are hiring the people in USA only.........
Kaani Pay thakkuva. assalu waste antunaaru maa frnds join ayyina vaalu kooda.. malli  andhulo Indian politics anni nadipistaru anta. assalu Chiraku anta okkosaari.........
So andhukey contracting eehh best if u really have gud stuff  and atleast 6months Exp....Mast racha. mrkt kooda mast vundhi...... pay kooda mast vundhi.......this is just a sugestion mama.....................
Ans for ur question is...... u can happily take FT on OPT.....