RE:OPT Extn urgent!!!!

luckky1209

Hi DB friends,

I have applied for OPT Extn in Nov 1st week, till today It's been 75 days and the status is still in intial review. Does any boy applied around the same time? Please share the information. And applied to Texas Service center.

Thanks in Advance.

Hello,

I was in a similar situation but this was in May 2010. I had applied for OPT extension in late May and didn't get a decision until end of August which was almost 120 days. However, I got an update in first week of August that I had to submit some extra documentation, in my case new photos. Once I submitted the photos, my OPT was approved in a week.

These situations might not be so rare actually. I was tensed when my OPT decision was taking so long and when I searched online, I found a lot of others in a similar situation. So, I would ask you not to get tensed and I am sure you will get a decision.

sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends

Mama nenu kooda apply chesa.. NOV  Mid lo ... and naa money kooda cut chesaru in just 5 days after i sent the packet...
Inka naaku emi decession raaledhu ikkada OPT meedha and inka daily initial review ani choopistundhi.. ento emo mari....
bayam gaa vundhi. paatha opt inko 2 days lo finish avvabothundhi. emi cheyalo emo..
Wrk cheyocha mama naa OPT expire ayina kaani... OPT inka initial review lo ney vundhi kadha inka...so wrk cheyochu antunnaru andharu mari.. choodhamm.... sSc_hiding2