New Here

Yevaro Okaru Yepudokapudu

Hi all I am new to this blog. What is your concept and motto of this discussion board? Do you have any regulation to fallow. And also I saw lots of GIFs that every one posting. Want to make some, but how? And on the first day itself I don't want to tell whom I like and whom I don't like. But one thing I can tell I hate Gandhi (whom many of you people call MAHATHMA). sorry if I Hurt any one. Its my RIGHT TO SPEAK.

u fucker! Now a days it is becoming fashion to say "i hate Gandhi". first of all do u know any thing about Gandhi. If u still feel same then we have to believe that you are a cross breed nut.You have "right to talk or express", but keep in mind who gave you that right to you. ok.

u ***! Now a days it is becoming fashion to say "i hate Gandhi". first of all do u know any thing about Gandhi. If u still feel same then we have to believe that you are a cross breed nut.You have "right to talk or express", but keep in mind who gave you that right to you. ok.

you rock