• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deletedid1

• Sahiti

• PMREDDY19

• dkchinnari

[quote author=Saamy link=topic=160195.msg1915026#msg1915026 date=1298698653]
[img]http://i1093.photobucket.com/albums/i439/pillabachapk1/run-o.gif[/img] Enti 30000 a....... congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations ~"! ~"! ~"! ~"! ~"!
[/quote][quote author=Pranav link=topic=160195.msg1915032#msg1915032 date=1298698713]
Wish your dream come true..  you rock you rock

Army and your dad rocks...  sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends
[/quote][quote author=samantha. link=topic=160195.msg1915029#msg1915029 date=1298698682]
"The day" will definitely come..be patient you rock you rock you rock you rock congratulations
[/quote][quote author=KINGMAKERS link=topic=160195.msg1915036#msg1915036 date=1298698792]
Nuvvu tappakunda nee goal reach avutavu baa... avutavuu  congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends
[/quote][quote author=katharnak link=topic=160195.msg1915038#msg1915038 date=1298698825]
*=: *=: *=: *=: *=: *=: you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock nice thread nice thread nice thread nice thread
[/quote][quote author=SKCHINNARI link=topic=160195.msg1915042#msg1915042 date=1298698927]
Wishing u all the best in  whatever u do n sure u make ur father feel proud of u...  you rock  benzu...
[/quote][quote author=k2s link=topic=160195.msg1915046#msg1915046 date=1298698949]
jai hind  &.,?

congratulations  ()>>
[/quote] thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou

[quote author=Good Luck Chuck link=topic=160195.msg1915051#msg1915051 date=1298698994]
congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations you rock you rock you rock you rock sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends
[/quote][quote author=Emperor link=topic=160195.msg1915056#msg1915056 date=1298699066]
congratulations congratulations congratulations *=: *=: *=: you rock you rock you rock you rock !#~ !#~ blast blast blast blast
[/quote] thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou

BENZU  you rock you rock congratulations you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations 

And fr sure in the days Ahead you will be some one your Dad will feel Proud Of..

Also with all those inspirations you shared a Lot of your knowledge and Experience and you always used to show some Patriotism towards the Nation when we are deep into any issue..

In Bemmi words:;

Amma ki Edina ithey Ambualnce Pampista... Mother India ki Edina ithey BENZBABU tho vastha.....

Bemmi you rock too..

congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations benz  you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock

Hope your dreams come true sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends
blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast

[quote author=PMREDDY19 link=topic=160195.msg1915070#msg1915070 date=1298699224]
BENZU  you rock you rock congratulations you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations  you rock you rock congratulations 

And fr sure in the days Ahead you will be some one your Dad will feel Proud Of..

Also with all those inspirations you shared a Lot of your knowledge and Experience and you always used to show some Patriotism towards the Nation when we are deep into any issue..

In Bemmi words:;

Amma ki Edina ithey Ambualnce Pampista... Mother India ki Edina ithey BENZBABU tho vastha.....

Bemmi you rock too..
[/quote]
thankyou thankyou thankyou u r one person i will be always watching out for  you rock you rock

[quote author=ammulu link=topic=160195.msg1915075#msg1915075 date=1298699256]
congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations benz  you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock

Hope your dreams come true sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends
blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast blast
[/quote] thankyou thankyou thankyou

congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations congratulations
sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4 sHa_clap4
you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock you rock
sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends sHa_fr1ends
blast blast blast blast blast blast blast

[quote author=BENZBABU link=topic=160195.msg1915080#msg1915080 date=1298699334]
thankyou thankyou thankyou u r one person i will be always watching out for  you rock you rock

[/quote]

Well I had some Relatives at my Grand-pa age group who worked for Armed Forces and I know Little about them, when I was a kid,  but I always feel proud to tell about them with my friends and about having them as my Relatives..

They used to come once in a while to my village and I know how people respect them and I used to understand how important they as I am growing up..

SO I am a little  more interested about such topics bro. So I always try to go thru all your lengthy posts to understand some point you want to make. Most of your posts looks like they are coming from a Book or topic you are going thru for a lot of time..

Well I know few people goes thru your posts.. and i always used to watch how many people were on your thread even before I start reading them..

I used to see a lot of Guests a number of times. hats always interesting and makes me curious to read the matter completely

anyway you rock and All the Best for all your Dreams ...

[quote author=PMREDDY19 link=topic=160195.msg1915481#msg1915481 date=1298702502]
Well I had some Relatives at my Grand-pa age group who worked for Armed Forces and I know Little about them, when I was a kid,  but I always feel proud to tell about them with my friends and about having them as my Relatives..

They used to come once in a while to my village and I know how people respect them and I used to understand how important they as I am growing up..

SO I am a little  more interested about such topics bro. So I always try to go thru all your lengthy posts to understand some point you want to make. Most of your posts looks like they are coming from a Book or topic you are going thru for a lot of time..

Well I know few people goes thru your posts.. and i always used to watch how many people were on your thread even before I start reading them..

I used to see a lot of Guests a number of times. hats always interesting and makes me curious to read the matter completely

anyway you rock and All the Best for all your Dreams ...
[/quote] thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou mama..................... if atleast50% of the people think +ve abt india we can make wonders mama