CLINICAL PROJECT TRAINING WORKSHOP

Hardik

Dear Students

I am offering a CLINICAL PROJECT WORKSHOP in SAS on Sunday i.e. March 13th 2011 @ 6.00 A.M. IST

Interested candidates can reach me at [email protected] for further details regarding fee, timings etc.

TITLE OF THE PROJECT : FREQUENCY OF ADVERSE EVENT

Brief Description :

Adverse event is a situation in which the patients are incoherent and responds negatively to the therapeutic drug. By identifying the appearance of most common adverse event/events client can apply/search for better drug combination in the healing process.
Hence, identification of AEF (Adverse event frequency) is an important task with which the Hospitals/ Research Labs/ Pharmaceuticals Companies are able to identify the suitability of drug or Combination of drugs to the individual physical Condition upon application.

Salient features of AE Frequency :
1. Data was pruned for both missing values and duplicate values. The duplicate values were deleted where as the missing values data were sent back to the client to get the missing information.
2. With the graphical representation of the Adverse Event Frequency one can identify the occurrence of AE.
3. The tabular report also mentions the AE frequency.
4. Frequency of AE for each drug can be identified.

Thanks
Hardik
AFDB