Missamma NRI - Trailer

ravivide

This is trailer of a 60 minutes Independent Movie called "Missamma NRI" directed by one of my friends, Sharat, who is a Software Professional at present but going to change his profession very soon and planning to do a Tollywood film.

The whole movie was shot in US except few scenes or I should say few shots on Devadas Kanakala in Hyderabad under my direction.

One of the actors in the movie, who is also famous on youtube with his short film "Orkutayanamaha", is acting as a Hero in a Tollywood movie as of now.

This is the first independent Indian film which was shot on a Red One Digital Camera, which was the camera used in Eenadu movie. The cameraman worked for this film is now working for director Geetha Krishna's latest movie.

The producers are currently looking at the business options through the media channels. Once the deal is finalized, I will post here the broadcast schedule and the TV channel name.

Rakshasudu,

Okavela nenu gaani video upload cheste, next day naa shavam lestundi. Producers narikestaru.

Full movie chudalante Hyderabad lo maa intiki raavalsinde.

Kinda link lo unna home theater lo vesi chupista maa intiki vaste.

BTW ... happy drinking.

http://www.weekendcreations.com/independent_telugu_talk.php?indie_id=8