One more movie of mine - Bhayam 3

ravivide

@Johny, I completely agree. Even I did not like how it turned out. This is the least favorite of mine among my own movies.

I will be posting my favourite video in other thread in a couple of minutes.

@Naresh, All of us are from different locations of AP.

nice work.......i think u like horror genre a lot.......wen u got so much scope of getting music and graphics work done........why dont u giv a try for action (genre)......u need to work on deriving good performance from actors.....u r really good  technically but wat we finally see is actors performance rite........

vickygladrag,

You are perfectly right about the acting thing. I selected some of my friends as actors without doing any auditions just because they are interested in acting. It will not harm, if it is for a short film. But I learnt a big lesson after making Needa which is an 85 minutes movie, because I have been bashed out by other directors for selecting those actors. It is the actors who can elevate or destroy a director's hard work.

Anyway, I am choosing all the actors after conducting big audition sessions for my next movie which is going to start in next year Jan.

Regarding the genre of the movie, It is actually an expensive affair to make an action movie. Horror or Thrillers are easier to make on low budget. That is the only reason for choosing Horror. My next movie is not actually a Horror but it is a Suspense Thriller.

-Ravi