5 reasons why you should not to vote for Lok Satta

saiiii

5 reasons why you should not to vote for Lok Satta

1) Lok Satta promises to provide quality healthcare, quality education to all irrespective of caste, religion,economic, gender based  and other disparities

2) Promises to convert agriculture into a profitable sector by providing quality power supply, credit to farmers and other policies.

3) Combating corruption, decentralization of power, reforming the Courts and Police System, eliminating regional disparities and abolishing caste.

4) Lok Satta party has ushered in a new citizen centered political culture

Democracy -> Demos - People  Kratos - Power. Lok Satta promises that in this culture, people will be the rulers and leaders will be the serve to the people.

a political culture where there will  be no hereditary politics, but internal democracy; a system which no longer shall be a money minting business. Lok Satta firmly believes Politics to be a noble endeavor and promises to practice "Politics" done by leaders like Mahatma Gandhi, Nehru, Sardar Patel, Subhash Chandra Bose, Muqdum Mohiuddin, Burgula Ramakrishna Rao and others.

5) On top of all the above, Lok Satta has not just promised of implementing these but has actually implemented these policies.

(a) Un-metered power, poor distribution management, and corruption are causing loss of nearly 27% of power.

Farmers are getting low quality power with voltage fluctuations, and often motors get burnt about twice a year on an average. Each time repairs cost about            Rs 2000 – 3000, resulting in an annual expenditure of about Rs 5000 for each farmer with an agriculture pumpset.

Villages get very poor quality of power, often interrupted by outages or load shedding. In many villages about 6 hours’ power supply in summer is the norm.        Even PHCs and schools run without power.Corruption is rampant in power sector at every level.

Lok Satta movement outlined all these problems as early as in 2000, and argued for decentralized distribution management with effective energy auditing.        Lok Satta Times’ issue of October 2000 examined the issue in detail. A team of experts including late Dr Tatarao, Sri Balaramireddy, Sri TL Shankar, Capt Jalagam Ramarao, Sri KP Rao and Sri SR Vijayakar examined the power sector crisis and recommended solutions.

As a result of Lok Satta’s advocacy, four feeder lines in Andhra Pradesh were handed over to franchisees for effective distribution management. The results,    despite bureaucratic hurdles, corruption and lethargy, were impressive. In Kallacheruvu of West Godavari district, the line losses were reduced from 27% to 9%    (a saving of 18%). Voltage was fully stabilized in farm sector, and incidence of damage to pumpsets was brought down to zero! Corruption was eliminated with    people’s participation. Under one feeder alone, over ten youngsters were trained and employed in a sustainable manner.

(B) RTI (Right to information act) -  any citizen may request information from Government which is required to reply expeditiously or within 30 days

© Disclosure of criminal and financial antecedents of MLA's and MP's

(d) political funding reform

(e) Disclosure of assets before elections

Lok Satta 50 Guarentees

http://www.loksatta.org/images/50_Guarantees.pdf

For committing  heinous crimes like Social service, empowering people and promising healthcare and education, why should the people of Andhra Pradesh vote for Lok Satta? The people should continue to vote for traditional parties or else as usual sit at homes and comment on "dirty politics".

Please don't vote for Lok Satta and please don't forward this message to your friends.

Even now if you want to contribute to Lok Satta,

contribute money at http://www.loksatta.org/Contribute.php

by using credit card.

To contribute with your volunteering spirit,

or

If you are qualified, interested in politics and interested in contesting elections

Please visit

www.loksatta.org

Youtube Links

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=A6293AA4BD379543

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFKSF3s7GCk

this is the email i got today...

vaadi bondha...... veedu kuda chiru meeda egire vaade..... party fund chiru thesukuntunnadu ani cheppi.... for donate for our party ani antunnadu vaadi party site..

ye raayi ayithe pallu raala gottu kuntaaniki....just contribution ani nuvvu antunnaavu...loksaktha koncham balam punju kunte...appudu modalu pedathaaru meeru kooda...PRP theesukuntundani nuvvu ela prove cheyyalevo nenu kooda adi theesukovatamledani proove cheyalenu...only congress and TDP maatrme aa partylo jerataaniki dabbulu eduru isthunnaaru!!!!!

And i got another argument: If voluntary contribution is valid/legal...then donation to the party whether it is 5crores or whatever is also voluntary (may be outof selfish reason from both the ends)...it should also be legal...I repeat: "loksaktha koncham balam punju kunte...appudu modalu pedathaaru meeru kooda".

yes i agree there is a point in your statement... u never know how will be Loksatta party's  if it comes into power.

But u shud also remember that power in a Knowledgeable person's hand is much better than people who have no knowledge( or Half Knowledge).

I am not a supporter for LS party. I wud even appreciate even if TDP comes into power coz in my opinion  CBN has also brought lot of development in the state and definitely tried his best to eradicate unemployment. CBN lost in elections just becoz he cud not concentrate on farmers and he was very strict with Govt employees.

If a person like CBN can do so much for the state then definitely LS can do something better, thats my opinion.

LS has some innovative ideas so i think he is a better option compared to the existing leaders.

Hi Raja,

There are mainly  issues are there particularly in AP:

1. poverty

2. illiteracy

3. ill-health

4. houing

5. Castism, this is very important...

koodu, goodu,batta..

You know the concept of Maslow's Need hierarchy theory: it says that basic needs should be satisfied first...then we can go to the upper level needs... for us in AP the basic need is aakali/poverty - it should be eradicated...this is the area where CBN is failed...as you rightly pointed out CBN must have concentrated on poor people or farmers, whose life is dependent on the mercy of rain God...

Then caste...TDP is the party which instigated casteism...and it is more worste than Congress...

So...first casteism should be eradicated...more representation should be given for them in politics...and also ...jobs...everywhere possible...

Then poverty...i saw JP's interviews...i really like his scentences and padakaalu also but how far he will implement...i dont know...and even if i can believe him...we cant wait for him until he becomes stong...we want or at least i look for a party which give saamaajika nyaayam..at least PRP will smothers the other castes...i know PRP is a kaapu party...it will also bring that caste into light after it comes into picture...anyway for now PRP is the only choice...if not Congress...we or I cant wait, i want immediate results... i like alopathy not homeopathy...

There is no gurantee that prp will implement "saamajika nyayam" . 

i will again stress on my point Power in knowledgeable person's hand is much better than Power is someone who has no knowledge.

There is no solution for casteism in our state. People have it implanted in their mind.  Even people select their heroes based on caste.

Any party cannot impose casteism until unless we take it up on our own.

Will u do something if someone order's u to do against ur wish??

These things can only be acheived by educating people and by improving the literacy rate.

I dont think any party is trying to do that as far as i know. please correct me if i am wrong.

Basic needs of a human being are Roti,Clothes and a shelter. These things can be acheived only by providing proper education and by creating employment in the state.

I think that this can be achieved only by 2 parties which are LS( primary) or TDP.

Let me justify this with an example :-

"if u have gained too much body weight.. u need to gradually exercise and get rid of the fat... that is a positive attitude towards life. If u want to follow easy methods to get rid of it 99.99 % times it never works.  In the same way poverty and illiteracy are issues not only in our state .. they r issues for all the state...(exception kerala).These issues have been in our country for long long time. Time and good effort towards these problems can be the only way to eradicate it.

India got independence becoz many people have sacrificed their lives to get Independence it has not been achieved in 1 day.

Lastly, remember u can always win in any game if u follow proper strategy. Shortcuts never give u satisfactory results.

I am going to bed now, i will reply to you tomorrow...but i am sure, that this blog is strated by a loksktha member...the title is intellectual..I think i can agree partly...but you are supporting TDP...it already ruined the state with its so called strategies and casteism...casteism came into more light only because of TDP...I will give you an example..when i was doing my professional degree course...there the kamma professors used to conduct caste meetings and used share the questions of the exams...this is just a tip of the iceberg...so what i am telling is that if the leaders do not show casteism...then automatically people will follow it...some force is required to get a change...i also agree with you...that PRP may brign Kaapu ism into society but at least for now kamma will not talk aloud...so eith Loksaktha if comes into picture imeediately...or PRP or at least Congress...but not TDP...sorry i thought of going to sleep..but continued to give you the reply...

ayyyyyyyyyyyyo LSP ni ane vallu ayipoyara???

varey Ullipaya Sanyasullara moosukoni koorhchondi,nenu cong pakka fan ni kani JP ante ishtam..

Mee Ullipaya sangam ki mee Pedha Ullipaya ni pogidithe chaalu,valla sanakalu naakutharu,chat siggu saram ledhu mee ullipaya galaki...

LSP emanadu PRP kooda cong and TDP laagane undhi anni,andhulo no doubt,evani most corrupted parties,out of that cong kodiga prajalaki chesthundi,PRP nina pettina party,siggu lekunda apude corrupt aindhi,Ullipaya sangama majaka

Buden, nenu ullipaayani kaanu...nenu okappudu pakka congress...kaani basic ga anti thaati kamma...anduke ye party anti thaati kamma ga vunte aa party ni support chesthaanu...JP is an intellectual no doubt...but we want quick results...we should not give chance to TDP to come to power....it is a brutal party...i am not denying that PRP is not corrupted party...i dont know about that...but it is clearly against thaati kamma, thats it...