Question on Corp To Corp

Bhagat Singh

Hello All,

I am not sure how exactly corp to corp works, my question is say you did marketing your resume for yourself and got a project from the prime vendor, now say if the prime vendor agrees to pay you 45$/hr...in those since you yourself got first in touch and have good friendly relationship with prime vendor..would it be possible or ethical or legal to ask the prime vendor to sign up the contract with your employer for 35$/hr and the remaining 10$/hr to pay you directly either through cheque or wire transfer the money directly into your account?..do you see any risks involved in it...has anybody done this before?.....will any US prime vendor agree for it?... is it illegal or crime..?

Thanks for your time & appreciate your advise on this.

if you know the prime vendor very well and if you think you can openly talk to him about your status and if he is willing to sponsor a h1 and green card you can work directly for him instead of your employer...

It's too risky..the prime vendor will never get into these kinda stuff..and he'll never recommend you to others also..lite theesuko..mee employer ni khush cheyyi papam

[glow=red,2,300]A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both[/glow]

Hi all/Vasavi,

Thanks for your suggestions....as per my understanding i think the concept of per diem will come only between the employer and employee but not the prime vendor and consultant. Will prime vendor can also give money under the subject of per diem with out my employer's Knowledge. Appreciate your help, Thank you.

Guest rakesh35791

Hi all/Vasavi,

Thanks for your suggestions....as per my understanding i think the concept of per diem will come only between the employer and employee but not the prime vendor and consultant. Will prime vendor can also give money under the subject of per diem with out my employer's Knowledge. Appreciate your help, Thank you.

brother y do u want to take risk?

it may be a matter of money... but if some thing goes wrong, then u will end up with nothing..

when u ask the prime vendor to give $10 to u without knowledge of ur employer, if he takes it wrong then he will simply ignore u thinking ur very cunning and not professional.

now the market is not good.. better dont take anu risk