what are the pre-requirements to learn oracle soa(fusion middle)

turumkhan

Hi everybody

looking to change my stream to oracle soa(fusion middleware) or oracle apps financials
please let me know the pre-req to move to soa and apps financials,
and which of these 2 technologies are gud in market now

Hi,

For SOA, u should be good with weblogic app server, integration server, tuxedo , UBS and some other fusion products. Then on the top of these technologies SOA comes..

Coming to Oracle apps, its completely diff than SOA. Its better  someone is technically sound to become a Apps function consultant.

thanks for the reply, so do we need to know java coding for soa.

and also pls let me knw apps functional is gud with respect to (market, learning, getting fulltime) or apps technical jus give me your opinion

Mostly techincal people get fulltime than function because of the rate/project durations etc..  Basically its a demand and supply brother..

If the client is very much in need of u , they will take u fulltime what ever may be ur status. if they don't want, they will take out even if u are a gem or a citizen..

Coming to Java coding.. Its always better to know java now a days.. as each and every product is running using java from your cell phone to IBM P series servers...