Need help with PeopleSoft

swathireddy

How long does it take to learn Supply Chain Management module in PeopleSoft technology? Any one with knowledge on this technology?Any advise appreciated.

If you are trying to learn the technology as far as Peoplesoft financials is concerned. Then all you can do is to learn the Peoplesoft on a high level like SQR's, App designer tool, Query analyzer, data mover tools. But thats about it, its like 5 % . the remaining 95 % you will learn when you start working on it. If you need anything else, PM me. because I might not follow this thread. Thank You.

I have been working in Peoplesoft for over 5 years now and have been taking interview proxies for over 3 years now and placing candidates in Peoplesoft for 2 yrs now.  I have worked with Peoplesoft HRMS/FSCM/EPM/CRM.  have contacts with lots of Peoplesoft professionals, vendors and clients..If you are interested in knowing more about anything in Peoplesoft..give me a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx ...Right now, I was trying to place a guy named Manoj and he got 3 jobs at the same time through us  within 2 weeks of his marketing...now I am trying to find someone with the name Manoj so that the job won't get wasted and someone else can make use of it..Pleas elet me know if you know anyone...we can provide the necessary trainng and support needed for the position..

Thank you.I just started learning it.I shall contact you if needed.I don't know anyone with that name who is looking for a job in this technology.I'll let you know if I come across anyone with that name.